Thursday, November 7, 2013

Chapter 1 Free Preview: The Spanish Characters from Bucky’s Mind!


“Hello, ever wonder where the Spanish characters created by Steven J. Butler, Jr. are today, well…we will soon find out…I’m the host of another reunion show and now let’s hit the road and cross the broader,” said Spotty. Our first stop is in at a wrestling arena in Mexico where we will see former KWE/BWC wrestlers signing autographs and T-shirts for $20.  These wrestlers include Mysterio, Lucha King Jr., San Luis Potosí, Crazy, Gorilla #2, and Lucha King. “So from what you’re telling me is that all of you are broke and need extra money…why don’t you all wrestle for money,” asked Spotty. “We were all fired,” yelled Mysterio, Lucha King Jr., San Luis Potosí, Crazy, Gorilla #2, and Lucha King at the same time. “For what,” asked Spotty. “We sold unlicensed KWE/BWC merchandise to fans,” said Lucha King. “Okay…Gorilla #2 I didn’t know you were Spanish,” said Spotty. “Nobody even knows who I am,” said Gorilla #2. “I thought you couldn’t talk,” said Spotty. “Whatever dog…when do we get paid…,” asked Gorilla #2. “Okay…moving on,” said Spotty. Now we go to El Killo and Hector who run a used car dealership. “First you guys were enemies now you work together…what happened,” asked Spotty. “Ever since the Magic Wars ended we needed to make some extra money so we took out a loan and opened up this dealership,” said El Killo. “Plus my wife just divorced me and the timing was right, so…how would you like a used car at 50% off,” asked Hector. “No thanks…moving on,” said Spotty. Now we go to Termite, Otto the Ostrich, Diablo the Phoenix, and Turtle Man who are now working at a Mexican restaurant. “So, you all went from storybook characters to waiters…how did it come to this,” asked Spotty. “Since my insurance company went bankrupt I needed money so I called my old friends and we opened a Mexican restaurant,” said Termite. “Also again…Otto and Turtle Man, you’re Spanish,” asked Spotty. “My mother was Spanish,” said Otto the Ostrich. “Since I’m just very slow people think I’m…what’s the word…,” said Turtle Man. During the conversation Turtle Man fell asleep. “Okay, moving on,” said Spotty. What will happen next? Stay tuned to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment