Thursday, November 7, 2013

Chapter 1 Free Preview: The Wacky World of AJ Lu!


“Hello…Spotty’s my name and I wasn’t created by AJ Lu but was actually created by his loving cousin Bucky…but I’ll be serving as the host of this story…ever wondered whatever happened to the characters of AJ Lu….this story will show where they are now and what the future holds for them…now come on…let’s explore more of the Wacky World of AJ Lu,” said Spotty. Our first stop is to see what has become of Mr. Big. Mr. Big used to own a restaurant that served unhealthy fatting foods. Mr. Big’s restaurant was shut down by the health department ten years ago. Strange enough Mr. Big would soon lose over 400lbs. and he would become the symbol of health. Mr. Big went on to become a fitness guru and an owner of a chain of health food stores. “Mr. Big…you were once the fat ass owner of a sleazy restaurant but now you’re a fitness guru and basically a health nut…so how did it come to this,” asked Spotty. “After I left rehab I suffered three heart attacks and my doctors said I needed to lose weight…first I punched that doctor because he called me tubby then I soon found a proper diet that worked for me and now I’m basically a weight lost success story,” said Mr. Big. “It’s nice to catch up with you…but I need to go now and find out what happened to other characters created by AJ Lu…have a nice day,” said Spotty. Our next stop is to see what has become of Stupid Kid. Stupid Kid currently resides at a mental institution after suffering three nervous breakdowns. Dr. Slamin Salmon is the current head of the mental institution and he is also another character created by AJ Lu. I went to interview with Dr. Slamin Salmon not only to see catch up with him but to see what happened to Stupid Kid as well. “Dr. Slamin Salmon…what’s it like treating someone created by the same guy as you….while you became a successful doctor he became went insane…what’s up with that,” asked Spotty. “Well after I left the pound I went to medical school and graduated with honors…but my old friend and current patient Stupid Kid suffered nervous breakdowns because he could become a member of society…poor bastards just plain stupid,” said Dr. Slamin Salmon. “So wait is Stupid Kid here because of the nervous breakdowns or because he’s just stupid,” asked Spotty. “Is there a difference,” said Dr. Slamin Salmon. “Can I interview Stupid Kid,” asked Spotty. “Sure…but I think you need to bring security with you,” said Dr. Slamin Salmon. It was not a pretty sight. Stupid Kid was in a straitjacket and basically talking in gibberish. When I went up to Stupid Kid he attacked me. Luckily I came out alive. Also I later found out that The Short Term Memory Loss Family members are also currently residing at the same mental institution as Stupid Kid because for reasons not told to me. Now for our next story we’re headed out to the bayou to catch up with The Frog. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment