Friday, November 1, 2013

The Gifted are summoned to battle!


Now we go back to Goddiess, Ted Brook, and Opie the Centaur talking to Claws to figure out a way to get inside The Gifted’s headquarters. “Damn it you green lobster druggie, are you sure you can’t think of a way for us to get in there,” asked Ted Brook. “Ah, what were we talking about dude, I kind’da looking at this purple dragon over here, his name is Giggles,” said Claws. “There’s no purple dragon,” said Opie the Centaur. “Enough of this, I’ll just call The Gifted with the communicator they gave us,” said Goddiess. Goddiess then called The Gifted with the communicator and now Goddiess, Ted Brook, and Opie the Centaur were inside The Gifted’s headquarters. “So, what’s the problem,” asked Dr. Strong. “A new demon king is trying to attack the mortal realm again, we need to reform the heroes army,” said Goddiess. “Alright, The Gifted is here to help, now let’s just call the others,” said Dr. Strong. Soon Dr. Strong called the other superheroes living in The Gifted’s headquarters to his laboratory. Now Dr. Laser, Stretch Man, Ms. Condor, Deerman, and General Brown were now in Dr. Strong’s laboratory along with Goddiess, Ted Brook, and Opie the Centaur. “Sorry you guys, but Ms. Giant and The GreenSpeed are not here right now because they moved out of here due to Ms. Giant being pregnant with their first child, now let’s head to the ship and find the other members and then head to the demon realm like last time, follow me to the hangar,” said Dr. Strong. Soon our heroes jumped into The Gifted’s jet and flew out of The Gifted’s headquarters. While our heroes were flying in the jet Ted spotted someone familiar jumping over rooftops below them. “Guys, I’m I crazy or do I see Spy Lion down there,” cried Ted Brook. They looked and it shocked them. “Let’s land real quickly and see who he is,” said Dr. Strong. Soon our heroes landed on one of the rooftops and were soon shocked to see Spy Lion alive. “Who are you, and why do you look like Spy Lion,” asked Dr. Strong. “I look like Spy Lion because I’m his clone, I know everything he knows, I’m on the run because X-Eye created me,” said Spy Lion. “A clone, how is this possible, the man I love is alive again,” said Ms. Condor. “Sorry Ms. Condor, I have Spy Lion’s memories, but I’m not Spy Lion, but I join you on your journey, I need to find Max Storm,” said Spy Lion. “We were just on our way to look for him, so want to help us, old friend,” asked Dr. Strong. “I will, but I’m not the person you know,” said Spy Lion. Now it appeared the heroes army has a new member, the clone of Spy Lion. But can Spy Lion’s clone be trusted? I guess only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment