Friday, November 1, 2013

The Return of a Hero!


Now we go to X-Eye laboratory where he was working cloning projects. He had already cloned Purple Mosquito & Green Mosquito and now he was working a special clone which was once his greatest foe. X-Eye was working on a computer with Buzz & Kirk by his side. Soon a man wearing a black-hooded robe walked in. “So, Demon King Skull is waiting for you, what’s taking you so long,” said the mysterious man in the black-hooded robe. “Hold on, I’ll go to the demon realm when I’m done with my work, I’m working on the clones memories changing them to my design, because my current clone I’m loading new memories to was my greatest creation,” said X-Eye. “But I thought clones don’t have memories of the original, I thought they would be a whole new person but with that person’s DNA,” said the mysterious man in the black-hooded robe. “Well my clones are special, in fact if you work for the demon king I want you to grab Purple Mosquito & Green Mosquito clones, they’re finished, now who are you exactly,” asked X-Eye. Then the mysterious man in the black-hooded robe pulled down his hood and it was Long under it. “I’m Long, the former demon king, before I lost my throne,” said Long. X-Eye then laughed. “Sucks to be you, but anyway I have to use the restroom, now Buzz & Kirk you come with me, since you’re my current bodyguards,” said X-Eye. “Right boss,” said Buzz and Kirk at the same time. Soon X-Eye left with Buzz & Kirk by his side to use the bathroom. Long then looked around to make sure nobody was watching. “Alright, time to do what I can here for,” said Long. Long then went to X-Eye’s computer and then he altered the clone’s memories. “Now to erase everything X-Eye gave you and restore you’re original memories…there, now one last thing, a new memory,” said Long while typing. Long then typed in “Find Max Storm” into the computer. “Now upload,” said Long. Then Long uploaded the memories which are going to enter the clone’s minds. “I only hope this works,” said Long. Then X-Eye walked in. “Hey you’re still here Long,” said X-Eye. “I just stayed so you can help me get these clones,” said Long. “Hmmmmm, I guess my old foe’s clone has his new memories uploaded, thanks for doing my work, now then, today is a historical day, the day Spy Lion finally works for me,” said X-Eye. I guess X-Eye and cloned Spy Lion and he thinks he gave Spy Lion’s clone altered memories. But, Long restored the memories of the original Spy Lion and now Spy Lion’s clone has the same memories as the original Spy Lion. “Welcome back Spy Lion,” said X-Eye. “Where I’m I, I could of sworn I died, and what I’m a doing in X-Eye’s lab, wait, X-Eye’s lab, that’s it, it’s time to kick your ass, again,” said Spy Lion. “What, this is impossible, you have his memories, unless, Long, Long did you…,” yelled X-Eye. Long then opened a blackish-purplish portal and then he went through it. The blackish-purplish portal soon disappeared. “Great, Long has escaped and now I have to kill my own clone of Spy Lion,” said X-Eye. Soon X-Eye and Spy Lion started fighting each other. Now Spy Lion has returned, but whose side will he fight on? We can only hope that the heroes army will find him before it’s too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment