Friday, November 1, 2013

The Return of Dirtclog!


After Spider Hand’s death, Bug Boy wanted revenge on Spy Lion for killing his master. Bug Boy soon had bug-like wings, and he knew he was too weak to kill Spy Lion by himself. He knew he needed help, but from who. “Man, I want to kill Spy Lion so bad because he killed my master, but who would work with me to kill Spy Lion,” asked Bug Boy to himself. Then Bug Boy stepped in some mud. “O great, I have mud all over my shoes,” yelled Bug Boy. Then out of the mud puddle popped out Dirtclog. “What is that thing,” said Bug Boy. “Hey little man move out of my way, I need somewhere to dry off and fast, and then I can try to kill Spy Lion,” said Dirtclog. Then Dirtclog started walking away and then Bug Boy flew over towards him. “Wait a minute, you want to kill Spy Lion too,” asked Bug Boy. “Yah, who are you anyway,” asked Dirtclog. “My name is Bug Boy, and Spy Lion killed my master, and I want to kill him to avenge my master,” said Bug Boy. “Hmm, you hate Spy Lion, I hate Spy Lion, maybe you can work together,” said Dirtclog. “Yah, I could be the brains, and you could be the brawn,” said Bug Boy. “You know, I like you already Bug Boy, so, how should we kill Spy Lion anyway,” asked Dirtclog. “I say we lure him out of the woods somehow and then kill him in the city, in fount of millions of people,” said Bug Boy. “Yah, we can rob a bank, and then we can lure Spy Lion into a trap and make money at the same time,” said Dirtclog. “Alright, let’s rob a bank and kill Spy Lion,” said Bug Boy. Then Bug Boy and Dirtclog were going into the city. What will happen next? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment