Thursday, October 31, 2013

Spotty's Debut and Evolution!

Spotty a.k.a. my Mickey Mouse, my mascot for all my stories. Spotty is truly my favorite character I've ever created. Spotty has evolved over the years because as a writer my ideas evolve as well. Originally Spotty was an adventurer and after years of just putting him in places I decided to give him a job. A very silly job. He's now a toaster salesman. Also Spotty used to be pretty normal, now today's Spotty is basically like a Homer Simpson or a Peter Griffin-like character a.k.a. the loveable idiot. Also Spotty's originally stories were basically childish, now they basically became a little bit more mature with like a lot of sex jokes and drug references. So to end this post here's his first appearance and his debut in Doo(d)le Book #2. Also another thing to note is that Spotty's look has changed over the years as well. For example he used to have a lot of spots, now he has less spots, also he had a tail, now he doesn't have a tail. Also his nose used to be a brown line, now it's a round black dot. If I can only say one thing, it all started with a dog. Thanks 4 Reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment