Friday, October 4, 2013

Spy Lion vs. Ms. Condor!


Now we go to Spy Lion and Deerman walking in the woods. “Dude, I can’t live in the woods anymore, we need real food, and I really want to go back to the city,” cried Deerman. “Me too, but I can’t go back because….,” said Spy Lion. “Because of your friends and family I know, look maybe they can help get you back to normal, have you ever thought of that,” said Deerman. “Look, I…what the heck is that in the sky,” yelled Spy Lion. “Dude, I think that’s some kind of bird,” yelled Deerman. Then Ms. Condor landed right in fount of our heroes. “I’m Ms. Condor, and I want to kill Spy Lion for he killed my fiancé Chris Walker,” yelled Ms. Condor. “Wait, I didn’t kill Chris Walker I’m….,” said Spy Lion. “X-Eye told me you kill him, and you killed the man I loved,” yelled Ms. Condor. “Wait Kelly is that you,” said Spy Lion. “How do you know my name,” yelled Ms. Condor. “Look I’m…,” said Spy Lion. “Enough, I’m going to kill you,” yelled Ms. Condor. Then Ms. Condor and Spy Lion started fighting. Then Spy Lion stopped fighting Ms. Condor. “Kelly, can we talk, why were you with X-Eye,” said Spy Lion. “Because the U.S. government told me he knew what happened to my fiancé,” said Ms. Condor. “Look, X-Eye is evil and he turned me into a human-mountain lion hybrid, like how he made you into Ms. Condor,” said Spy Lion. “So, what you’re saying is X-Eye is lying, but where’s Chris…,” said Ms. Condor. “Kelly I tried to tell you I’m Chris Walker,” said Spy Lion. “O my god, Chris it’s really you, why did you not tell anyone about you being the wild cat man,” asked Ms. Condor. “Well Kelly, I was scared that I would be a monster to everyone and that you wouldn’t love me anymore,” said Spy Lion. “What not love you anymore, Chris, I wouldn’t have mind if you were a monster, because I know the real you, and the government could have made you normal again,” said Ms. Condor. “Told you,” said Deerman. “Wow, I didn’t think you would care so much about me, but now we have to find a way to make you normal as well,” said Spy Lion. “Yah, I can’t look like a condor, I’ll lose my job,” said Ms. Condor. “Come on, let’s get out of here,” said Spy Lion. “Finally,” yelled Deerman. Then our heroes started walking, and now a new hero has joined them and her name is Ms. Condor. What will happen next? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment