Sunday, October 6, 2013

Faterella: The Original Version Part 8!


Prince Charming and Cinderella (Faterella) are dancing together and then all of a sudden Prince Charming and Cinderella (Faterella) both feel funny. “Oh man, I don’t feel so good,” said Cinderella (Faterella). Then Cinderella (Faterella) notices her clothes are feeling tighter.  She appears to be getting fatter. “Oh crap! I have to go,” cried Faterella. Faterella ran away. “Wait!  What’s wrong Rinder…RI rean…roh ro,” cried Prince Charming. Prince Charming is slowly turning into the Wild Man and then he fleas. But before they can get any further, Alfred appears from out of nowhere and his hands start to glow. “Time for the truth to be revealed.  Time to put these freaks where they belong,” yelled Alfred Charming. Alfred Charming makes two cages trapping Prince Charming and Cinderella out of dark light. “What’s going on here?” cried Prince Charming.  “Where did these cages come from?” cried Faterella. You see once his ugly siblings became extremely good looking, Alfred Charming is no longer the sexiest man alive.  Alfred Charming can now forever use his magical powers for evil. “Behold, I give you the real Prince Charming,” yelled Alfred Charming. Before everyone’s eyes, Prince Charming turns into the Wild Man and lets out a loud roar. Alfred Charming starts laughing evilly. “You see, the man you voted the sexiest man in the land is in reality a monster. What about his girlfriend over in cage number two?” yelled Alfred Charming.

Nick just defeated El Killo in their fight. “I guess we better hurry up and stop Alfred,” said Nick. “I believe it’s too late for that,” said Riddle Fox. Then Riddle Fox points to Alfred Charming who is floating above everyone.  Alfred Charming’s eyes and hands were glowing like a dark light. “Brother, let’s see who you’re girlfriend really is,” yelled Alfred Charming. Alfred Charming points to Cinderella who has turned back into Faterella. “No!  I want to be thin again,” cried Faterella. Alfred Charming begins to laugh evilly. “It ras rou I rell rin love rith the whole time…rit rall makes sense now,” cried Wild Man (Prince Charming). Nick comes out with Riddle Fox and May Charming by his side. “People, the Charming’s are freaks, but I take it you guys already figured that one out,” yelled Nick. “Nick, what’s going on?,” cried Faterella. “Please Alfred turn things back to normal!!” cried May Charming.  “Normal?  May this is what’s normal from now on,” yelled Alfred Charming. “But why Alfred? Why are you doing this?” cried May Charming. “You haven’t figured it out?  I used to be the pretty boy.  I used to be the sole heir to the Charming kingdom throne.  But now that some stupid talking fox turned you to into supermodels my spotlight is taken away from me.  Now that you two are freaks again, Mom and Dad will give you back to Mr. We and the kingdom will be mine again.  I WANT TO BE KING!!” yelled Alfred Charming. “But the people know the truth already.  Mom and Dad said we can stay after the truth is revealed.  Since you told everybody the truth, we can stay,” cried May Charming. “Enough then.  I guess I’ll just kill you both. The world doesn’t need freaks anyway,” yelled Alfred Charming. At that moment Nick flies into the room and punches Alfred Charming.  “How dare you punch me, peasant,” yelled Alfred Charming in anger. “If I could kick El Killo’s butt, I can defiantly defeat you,” yelled Nick. Nick’s hands begin to glow blue while Alfred’s hands began to glow red. Nick and Alfred Charming are fighting with their magic.  They are flying around in the air while blasting each other with magical lights. May Charming and Riddle Fox watch the fight along with everyone else at the Charming ball.  “Who will win this fight Riddle Fox?” asked May Charming.  “I don’t know May, I just don’t know,” said Riddle Fox. “You can’t win Nick, I’m stronger then you,” yelled Alfred Charming. “Yes, I can,” yelled Nick. Nick shoots Alfred with a magic ball of light and after Alfred is hit with it, he falls to the ground. The blast of the magic ball of light kills Alfred Charming.  “Rest in peace Alfred.  Sorry I killed you, but I had to do it because I knew you were evil to the world and your family,” said Nick. Nick is wounded and beaten, but able to walk. El Killo run out and grabs Alfred Charming’s dead body. El Killo begins crying. “Master Alfred is dead.  No!  I have no one to protect anymore.  My life is meaningless.” With Alfred dead the cages he created disappear and Faterella and the Wild Man are free. They slowly walk over towards each other.  “So this is the real you?  I guess all those magazines lied about you?” said Faterella. “Yah, rorry ror thinking rou were ra ruy refore,” said Wild Man.  “Wow, I guess we should have just told each other the truth,” said Faterella. Wild Man (Prince Charming) nods his head in agreement.

Meanwhile the castle guards are arresting El Killo. The castle guards spot Nick because El Killo points in his direction. “Arrest that criminal, he killed royalty,” cried El Killo. “Thanks for taking care of Alfred Charming, we know he was the bad guy here, Nick,” said the Castle guard #1. Castle guard #1 winks at Nick and Nick gives him a thumbs up.  “Damn it, I did nothing wrong here!” cried El Killo. “El Killo, you’re fired after years of being the royal family bodyguard.  Take him to the dungeon,” said May Charming.  “What…no…no…I am the best fighter in the world.  This isn’t happening…Charming family…I will get my revenge,” cried El Killo. El Killo is taken away to the dungeon where he will serve a life sentence for helping Alfred Charming. Now, it’s almost time for the final chapter! How will this story end? Read on to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment