Sunday, October 6, 2013

Faterella: The Original Version Part 2!


“Nick, I may go on a diet soon,” said Faterella. Nick laughs at Faterella. Faterella just stars at him with a pissed off look. “I’d like to see you try…you know you love my cooking,” laughed Nick. “What was that? You think I can’t lose weight?” asked Faterella. “What about your sumo wrestling career?  If stepmother doesn’t gamble on your matches, we’ll be in the welfare line...and you’ll never get any food ever again,” said Nick jokingly. Faterella sighs and looks at Nick. “You’re right bro, well, have a nice day,” said Faterella. Faterella farts, leaving an awful stench for Nick to smell. “Oh god, I’ve got to get back to work…seriously though, I regret putting beans in your food,” cried Nick. Nick runs out of Faterella’s room and Faterella sighs. “I wish…,” said Faterella.

Nick continues his chores and he’s currently working in the yard. Nick begins humming and after the yard work is done, Nick sighs, “I don’t know how much longer I can take this.” Nick takes a little nap. Bet you are wondering why child services has not taken Nick and Faterella away from their evil stepmother. It is because she either hides them from child services or bribes child services.  So, many people in their neighborhood don’t even know that Nick and Faterella even live with their stepmother. Nick wakes up and looks at the clock above his house. Nick panics after reading the time. “Crap…I have to make lunch for my whole family,” cried Nick. Nick rushes to the kitchen and Nick’s stepmother is in the kitchen and she looks ticked off.  “Slave, you forgot to do something for me today,” said Stepmother.  “I have a name you know.  What did I forget lunch?  I’ll make it and…,” said Nick. “You forgot to get a gift for my daughters.  It’s their birthday today,” said Nick’s Stepmother. “Why do I need to get them a gift?  You’re their mother,” said Nick. “Don’t talk back to me,” said Nick’s Stepmother. “But you say every day is my stepsister’s birthday and it’s getting kind of old. I just thought one day someone would remember my birthday,” said Nick. “Oh yes, when should we celebrate the slave’s birthday?” said Nick’s Stepmother. “Today is MY birthday you old beet,” cried Nick. Then Nick’s Stepmother gets angry. “Don’t you ever call me that again, slave.  Now, get back to work and remember to pick up your sisters’ magazines,” yelled Nick’s Stepmother in anger. Nick sighs. “Yes, master,” replied Nick. I bet you guys think that Nick, Faterella and their family are broke, but actually their stepmother is a very wealthy woman.  Their stepmother is actually the second richest person in Charming kingdom.  Second to the royal Charming family themselves. Nick heads to a local newsstand and Nick sees a comic book he wants at the newsstand. “Thank god that old witch always gives me too much money when I go shopping.  I’m going to buy me a comic book,” said Nick. Nick buys his stepsisters’ magazines at the newsstand and he secretly buys a comic book for himself. Nick begins reading his comic book to Faterella while Faterella is training for her sumo wrestling. “Man, Faterella…do you ever wish we could have magical powers and be heroes?  I sure would love that,” said Nick. “Do you ever wonder if our stepmother even loves us,” asked Faterella. “She loves me as free labor and you as a way to make money.  I’m the only true family you’ve got,” said Nick. “Sometimes I wish I could leave this house and go somewhere on my own.  But I’m too fat to leave this place,” said Faterella. “Yah…I wish I could leave this place too.  Come on we have to get ready for your sumo wrestling match tonight,” said Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment