Sunday, October 6, 2013

Faterella: The Original Version Part 5!


There is something different about Faterella the next morning. Nick awakes as usual and he begins doing his morning chores…as usual. Nick makes breakfast for everyone…as usual. “I wonder what other people’s mornings are like because mine is not only the same every single day and it stinks,” said Nick to himself. Nick goes to his stepmother’s room and Nick’s stepmother is still sleeping. “For the first time in my life my stepmother is still asleep.  I’ll just let her breakfast get cold,” laughed Nick to himself. Nick then goes to his stepsisters’ room and pauses for a moment. He put his ear against his stepsisters’ bedroom door and listens. “Wait a minute, I hear snoring.  They’re asleep too.  Darn it, I guess I have just one more room left to go to,” said Nick to himself. Nick finally slowly and quietly enters Faterella’s room to deliver Faterella’s breakfast. But Nick is in for a little surprise. “Hey sis it’s your fav….holy crap! Who the hell are you?” screamed Nick. A girl who looks like a beautiful thin supermodel is sitting in her bra and underwear in Faterella’s bedroom. “Have my fantasies of wanting a supermodel girlfriend come true?” said Nick. “Nick it’s me, your sister.  Now give me my breakfast and stop acting weird,” said the mysterious supermodel girl. “I have never seen or heard of a supermodel that’s hungry. This is messed up big time, man,” said Nick. “Nick what is wrong with you?” asked the mysterious supermodel girl. “What are you?  Wait a minute, Faterella?  Oh man, the fox was right. Look in your mirror.  Your wish has been granted,” screamed Nick. Faterella looks at herself in the mirror and screams. Faterella begins touching herself to see if the person in the mirror is really her. “Oh, my god, I’m thin.  I look like the models in my magazine.  I have no more fat.  How do I look Nick?” cried Faterella in excitement. Nick’s glasses begin to fog up when he looks at Faterella. Faterella begins to laugh. “Ah, since I’m your brother I don’t really want to say what I’m thinking in my head right now.  I’ll get you some clothes that will fit,” said Nick. Nick goes to his stepsisters’ room while they are sleeping. Nick steals some of his stepsisters’ clothes. Nick and Faterella decide to look for clothes to wear at the ball. After Nick got her some underwear, Faterella was almost ready for the ball. “Man, we forgot shoes.  I guess I’ll steal some again,” said Nick. Faterella is ready for the ball when all of a sudden they hear their stepsisters stirring.  “Hey sis, we may have to hide from our stepmother and stepsisters for a while because they’d want to know how you lost weight so fast.  I also sold the stepsisters’ clothes,” said Nick. Faterella pauses for a bit and then she grins. “Nick I have an idea,” said Faterella. Nick goes to the bathroom to grab some sleeping pills.  Nick grabs his pea shooter. Nick goes to his stepmother’s room and shoots six sleeping pills into her snoring open mouth. “Good night crazy lady.  I hope you never wake up,” said Nick. Nick also goes to his stepsisters’ room and the stepsisters were also still sleeping. Nick shoots six sleeping pills into his stepsisters’ mouths too. “Say hi to the Sand Man for me losers,” said Nick. Nick and Faterella run down stairs in excitement. “Come on, Nick we don’t want to be late,” said Faterella. Meanwhile Faterella is running around the town and yelling. “I can run…I can run and I’m not tired.  This is awesome!!” yelled Faterella. Nick is following her from behind and he looks tired. “Gentlemen, Faterella can now out run her brother and her appetite has also gone south for the winter,” said Nick in a tired voice. Also it should be noted that Nick and Faterella’s stepmother and stepsisters are invited to the Charming ball also. Once they awake they will getting ready and heading to the ball. Faterella can’t wait for her dream to come true! But will it? Time will only tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment