Sunday, October 6, 2013

Faterella: The Original Version Part 1!


Once upon a time in a kingdom far, far, far away in a fairytale land called Charming Kingdom. Charming Kingdom is a peaceful kingdom ruled by the Charming family. The Charming family members are King and Queen Charming and their three children, Alfred, May, and Prince. They are local celebrities and the rulers of the entire Charming Kingdom. Prince Charming is the most popular of the Charming children and he has been voted sexiest man alive by many magazines. But you and I know something that the people don’t know…something from Prince Charming’s past. Alfred Charming was once the handsome Charming child…but that all changed with time. This story really isn’t all about the Charming family…no…this story is about a peasant boy who lives a horrible life and dreams of a better one. Now our story begins when we meet the hero of this tale. He lives in a house that’s as old as the kingdom and comes from a family…well let me see if I can explain it to you. There is a rooster standing on the roof of an old mansion that sits next to a barn. The rooster starts crowing and wakes our hero, Nick, who is in his bedroom located in the attic of the old mansion. “I’m up, I’m up… I hear you stupid bird.  I must do my chores…but first I need to put on my rags,” said Nick sleepily. Nick sighs and then gets out of his broken little bed. “I really wish I could get a new bed…this one is really hurting my back. Well life goes on,” sighs Nick. I bet your wondering who is this kid.  His name is Nick. He lives with his stepmother, stepsisters, and his biological sister.  His mom died when he was a baby, and soon after his dad died.  Little did Nick know, but his parents were wizards, born with magical powers, and he is now going through magical puberty.  Let’s see how he is doing, and by the way, Nick is a slave in his own home, he does everything around the house. Nick is busy doing his chores.  Two hours pass and Nick is still doing his chores and crossing things off his list of chores that is 2 feet long.  “Alright, I cleaned the chimney, washed the clothes, swept the house, cleaned the windows, washed the dishes, and now I’ve got to make breakfast…for everybody in the house.  Man, I wish that I could cook faster,” said Nick. Nick snaps his fingers and something strange happened. The food is instantly cooked. Nick wondered how the food was prepared so quickly. “Wow, that was weird, but cool…,” said Nick to himself. This is the first time that Nick began to realize that he has magical powers….one day Nick may become a great wizard. Nick began to clean up the kitchen. Out of curiosity, Nick snapped his fingers again. The kitchen was clean in a flash. Nick screams with delight. “Again, that was weird yet cool…I wonder why snapping my fingers makes weird things happen,” said Nick. Nick paused and sighed. He grabs the food and brings the food upstairs to his stepmother’s room.

Nick’s stepmother is lying in her bed awake waiting for her breakfast in bed from Nick. Nick’s stepmother looks pleased. Nick’s stepmother was once a very beautiful woman…and she still kind of is…but sadly Nick’s stepmother hates his guts.  This is because she will never forgive Nick’s father for leaving her with his kids.  Her anger and frustration causes Nick’s stepmother to always treat him like crap. Nick never had a good parental figure in his life. Let’s just say Nick’s stepmother and Nick’s biological mother hated each other.  The two women have quite a history together.  Back when both the mothers were younger they were fighting for the attention of Nick’s father.  Nick’s biological mother, like Nick himself, was geeky, while Nick’s stepmother was beautiful and popular. Nick’s stepmother hates Nick’s biological mother because she stole her man…and that man was Nick’s father.  Originally Nick’s dad and stepmother had a love affair.  One day out of the blue, Nick’s dad up and left his stepmother and married his mother.  Nick’s stepmother was furious and determined to win Nick’s dad back. Soon after Nick and his sister were born Nick’s biological mother died from suspicious causes.  This gave Nick’s stepmother, now with small children of her own, the opportunity to swoop in and win back the love of Nick’s dad. Unfortunately, Nick’s stepmother did not get her happily ever after. To everyone’s misfortune, Nick’s father fell ill and died.

Nick’s stepmother looked mad. “Nick, breakfast in bed again…but Nick…I wanted this food here hours ago,” said Nick’s stepmother in anger. “Sorry stepmother…I was busy and lost track of time so I…,” said Nick. “Enough…just continue your chores and leave me…oh excuse me, that was nice of you to bring me my breakfast in bed,” said Nick’s stepmother. “I do it every day, but it never seems it is early enough to satisfy you, stupid stepjerk…I mean stepmother…I mean smart…I mean, is there something you’d like to say to me,” said Nick.  “Get out of here…if I had not promised your father to care for you if he died, you and your sister would be living in the streets!” yelled the Stepmother. “Yah as a freaking slave,” mumbled Nick to himself. “What was that?” asked Nick’s Stepmother. “Nothing master…,” said Nick. “That’s what I thought…hurry before your stepsisters food gets cold,” said Nick’s Stepmother. “Those spoiled brats,” said Nick to himself. Nick sighs and then leaves his stepmother’s room.

Nick goes to his stepsisters’ bedroom and enters. His stepsisters are lying in their beds waiting for him.  Even though Nick’s stepsisters are very sexy and beautiful…they’re just as cruel as Nick’s stepmother. “Hey look sis, it’s Nick our butler,” said Stepsister #1. “Yah, I bet he gets paid, NOT,” said Stepsister #2. Nick’s stepsisters giggle uncontrollably. “Very funny…do you two want to be served breakfast in bed or not?” asked Nick. “Yes…but we don’t eat crap…and that food looks like it belongs in the trash…cook it again,” said Stepsister #1. “But with your bulimia you are going to vomit it up anyways,” said Nick sarcastically.  “For the last time, we are just perfect and sexy in every way and if we weren’t family you would totally want to date us,” said Stepsister #2. “Stupid beeatches…,” mumbled Nick. “What was that?,” said Stepsister #1 and Stepsister #2 at the same time. “Eat the damn food.  You two don’t know how lucky you are,” cried Nick. Nick hands his stepsisters their breakfast in bed and leaves his stepsisters room. Nick’s stepsisters are the popular kids at the Charming Kingdom high school. Nick, though smart, never has gone to school himself…because his stepmother will not let him. Nick goes to the third floor of his mansion house and stands outside the door of Faterella’s room. Nick opens the door to Faterella’s room carrying a pot full of food.  Faterella is sleeping on the floor of her room and food is all over Faterella’s bedroom. Oh and if you’re wondering why Faterella doesn’t have a bed, it is because she’s too fat to sleep in one.  It’s funny but sad.
“Morning, Faterella,” said Nick. “Hey, how is my favorite little brother doing?” asked Faterella. Oh I forgot to tell you guys that Faterella is Nick’s biological sister and she is the only one in his family who’s nice to him.  “Fine, you’re the only one who is nice to me in this house, sis, so I made your favorite, lard and beef bits…enjoy,” said Nick. Nick gives Faterella her food and then Faterella begins to eat her food like crazy. “Remember, call me when you’re done with your food so I…,” said Nick. Faterella then burps loudly and Nick sees her food is all gone. Faterella hands Nick the empty pot. Faterella can’t remember a time in her life when she wasn’t obese…and Faterella can’t really remember a time when she wasn’t hungry. “Well that was fast.  I’ll go see if the others’ chores are done,” said Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment