Friday, October 4, 2013

Spy Lion vs. Exclamation Point!


While X-Eye was in jail, he hired an assassin to kill Spy Lion, and his name was Exclamation Point. Exclamation Point is an assassin who uses a gun shaped like an exclamation point, he uses bullets that are shaped like an exclamation point, knifes that are shaped like exclamation point, wears a black robotic suit and he also wears a black mask with an huge exclamation point on it. Now we go to visiting hours at the jail X-Eye was in, and we see Exclamation Point talking to X-Eye. “So, you’ll pay me $4,001 dollars to kill a cat man, where can I find him,” asked Exclamation Point. “Well, I think he’s in the woods outside the city, and I’ll pay you as soon as I get out of jail,” said X-Eye. “Okay this will be an easy kill for me, and I’ll even turn in the body to the TV station and make more money, well see ya,” said Exclamation Point. Now we go to the woods where we see Spy Lion and Deerman fishing. “So, when should we leave the woods,” asked Deerman. “Well, I can’t go home again,” said Spy Lion. “Dude, you’re not a monster, you could be a superhero or something, I think the world won’t fear you, and your wife may still love you,” said Deerman. “My wife is a supermodel, how would she ever love a cat man,” said Spy Lion. “Dude, inner beauty, oh, I have a fish,” yelled Deerman. Then Deerman reels in his fish, and then they hear gunfire. “What was that,” yelled Deerman. Then our heroes turned around and saw Exclamation Point. “Who are you,” yelled Spy Lion. “I’m here to kill you, my name is Exclamation Point and that’s all I’ll tell you,” yelled Exclamation Point. “Over my dead body you’ll kill me,” yelled Spy Lion. Then our heroes started fighting Exclamation Point, and soon Spy Lion pulled out his gun and shot Exclamation Point in the arm. “That didn’t hurt, because I’m wearing a robotic suit,” yelled Exclamation Point. “Robotic suit aye,” said Spy Lion. Then Exclamation Point ran towards Spy Lion and then Spy Lion jumped over Exclamation Point as he was running. Then Exclamation Point fell into the lake, and soon his robotic suit electrocuted him as soon as he hit the water. Exclamation Point was knocked out. “Let’s run,” said Deerman. “You know it,” said Spy Lion. Then Spy Lion and Deerman started running away. Deerman went back and grabbed his fish. And off our heroes went to their next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment