Friday, October 4, 2013

Goddiess the Superhero!


Professor Faun soon tells Goddiess that his soul is trapped in a mortal’s body, and that he is only free temporally, which means he’s only Goddiess for a limited time. “You mean that I’m stuck in some mortal’s body and I can only be free for limited time,” yelled Goddiess. “Look, I’m working my ass off to help you but the gods imprisoned you in the Green Ax for a purpose, now I have to go and by the way, you’re future doesn’t look bright,” said Professor Faun. Then Professor Faun left the apartment. “Hey Goddiess, since that goat man told us that you need to learn your lesson, I have an idea for something to show the gods that your good,” said Ted. “What young mortal man,” asked Goddiess.  “Be a superhero, you have powers and stuff, this is the bad part of the neighborhood, and you need a reputation, so, stop crime, I can help you get started,” said Ted. “Okay, I’ll try this superhero game,” said Goddiess. Then Goddiess and Ted shook hands, and thus a superhero is born. A couple of weeks later, Goddiess soon became the number one superhero in the city. Goddiess caught twelve wanted men, was on the cover of every newspaper, and was going to be given the key to the city. Now we go to George’s Drugs where Ted was telling George about how good Goddiess has become. “So, Goddiess actually became a hero overnight, I’m proud of him, I just wished I could see through Goddiess’s eyes,” said George. “Man, this Goddiess guy is making you a star, you may not be in control of him, but me as his sidekick, I helped both of you out,” said Ted. “Since when did you become his sidekick,” asked George. “Well, I go with him on patrol of the city and tell him what to do, and yet he gets all the fame,” said Ted. “Thanks for your help with this Ted, you’re a good brother,” said George. Then Ted and George heard a knock on the door, and it was Debbie Leeson a friend of George and Ted. “Hey guys, I came to get a card for my grandma and I wanted to say hi and help you guys with your money troubles,” said Debbie Leeson. Then Debbie was looking in the card aisle. “Bro,” whispered Ted. “What,” whispered George. “Ask Debbie on a date, she’s hot as hell and I think she likes you,” whispered Ted. “She’s way out of my league bro, besides I think she has a boyfriend,” whispered George. “Hey, I’m not the 34 year old virgin okay,” whispered Ted. Then Debbie paid for a card and left the store. Soon it was night time and George and Ted were heading back to the apartment to get ready to go on patrol with Goddiess.

No comments:

Post a Comment