Friday, October 4, 2013

Gator Guard returns!


“Are you sure we should let him free again, he was the only minion you couldn’t control,” said Professor Snout. “My friend, Gator Guard will work for us, because after all, we locked him up good,” said Dina. Then when they were going to free Gator Guard, they saw a jackalope. A jackalope is a rabbit with antlers. “Look, it’s a Cryptid, let’s catch it before it gets away,” yelled Dina. “Hey, your Dina right, my name is Larry, Larry the Jackalope, I’m here to join with you bad guys see, is that cool with you,” said Larry the Jackalope. “Yah, you can join are group,” said Dina. Soon Dina and Professor Snout were letting Gator Guard out of a metal box. Gator Guard broke out of the metal box, and started beating up Professor Snout. “I hate all of you, and I’m not doing anything for you guys,” yelled Gator Guard. “Listen, my old friend, work for me, or this time will kill you,” said Dina. “Fine, I’ll work for you, but I’m not going to like it,” said Gator Guard. “Welcome back, Gator Guard,” said Dina. Gator Guard is back, but what will happen next? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment