Friday, October 4, 2013

The Rise of the Red Crickets!


The Red Crickets are coming out of hiding, and who are the Red Crickets? They are a group of ninjas that want to take over the world, and their leader is named Long. Long is pure evil, and he rules the Red Crickets with an iron fist. The Red Crickets look like ninjas wearing red, and they all have a tattoo of a Red Cricket. Now we see Long talking to the Red Cricket soldiers. “My fellow Red Crickets, we shall take over the world, and now there’s no one that can stop us, since the Wise Monks are all dead,” yelled Long. Then the general of the Red Crickets army, Mr. Arms, came up to Long and tapped his shoulder. Mr. Arms by the way is a tall, strong, man with four arms. “My lord, there’s only one problem with your plan, there are still some Wise Monks alive,” said Mr. Arms. “What, how many,” asked Long. “Only four,” said Mr. Arms. “Alright, now I have a new plan, kill all the remaining Wise Monks, and then we’ll take over the world, now find them,” yelled Long. Then the Red Crickets ran out of the lair of the Red Crickets. Mr. Arms was about to leave when Long stopped him. “Mr. Arms, I have something special in mind for you,” said Long. “What do you want me to do my lord,” asked Mr. Arms. “I want you to stay here and be my bodyguard,” said Long. “Why do you want me to be your bodyguard,” asked Mr. Arms. “Because, I have a feeling that I may be assassinated,” said Long. What does Long mean when he says he may be killed, and who does he think will kill him? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment