Friday, October 4, 2013

Emperor Rodgle attacks history!


Emperor Rodgle was an alien from another planet and he was very strong. Emperor Rodgle was huge, fat, green ogre of an alien. Emperor Rodlge kidnapped Tom T-Rex, Professor Snout, and Gangster because he wanted to learn from the masters how to take over the world. “So, does the Earth know about my attack,” yelled Emperor Rodgle. “We’ll sir, only the U.S. government knows, and they sent troops to attack your armies, but they’re keeping it a secret from the public,” said Professor Snout. “What, that whole miserable planet should know about my attack, how can I get the Earth’s attention,” yelled Emerper Rodgle. “I don’t know, maybe destroy a historical monument,” said Professor Snout. “Yah, like 9/11, we’ll blow there asses up,” said Tom T-Rex. “Hmmm, I want my armies to destroy every historical monument on Earth,” yelled Emperor Rodgle. “Oh please, leave out the Leaning Tower of Pisa, as a boy I loved it growing up,” said Gangster. “Shut up Mr. Mafia man,” yelled Tom T-Rex. “My name is Gangster and yes I work with the mafia,” said Gangster. “Enough, now then, DESTROY EVERY HISTORICAL MONUMENT,” yelled Emperor Rodgle. Soon Emperor Rodgle sent UFO’s to destroy every historical monument. Soon the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the White House, The Sears Tower, Madison Square Garden, and the list goes on and on. Soon the world was in chaos because of the UFO’s destroying historical monuments and entire cities. Soon the U.S. Government told the world that they knew that they were secretly in war with an alien empire. Now Emperor Rodgle got his wish, the whole world knows that his empire is trying to take over the world. “Finally….I AM GOD,” yelled Emperor Rodgle. Then Emperor Rodgle started laughing evilly. “I have a bad feeling helping this guy,” said Professor Snout to himself. Now Emperor Rodgle wants take over the Earth and the entire is planet doomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment