Sunday, October 6, 2013

Faterella: The Original Version Part 9!


Nick is talking to Riddle Fox. “Hey, Riddle Fox can you teach me some magic,” asked Nick. “Yes I can,” said Riddle Fox. Faterella sighs and then Nick feels a tap on the shoulder. “Nick, we should probably head back home,” said Faterella. “Yah, you’re right, sis.  Bye you guys.  It was nice to get to know you better.  Riddle Fox, catch up with you sometime,” said Nick. Nick and Faterella are about to leave when May Charming comes out in front of Nick and Faterella.  “Hey, you guys can live with us and become a part of the royal family because of saving the kingdom and all.  If you guys want to live here, tell me now, please,” asked May Charming. “You mean even though we lied to you guys, you want us to live with you?” said Faterella. “We love rou…I rean…I…roh crap…,” said Wild Man. Faterella goes up and kisses Wild Man and Faterella and the Wild Man begin making out. “So again, do you want to live with us?” asked May Charming. “We’ll do it, but it looks like me and you are in-laws,” said Nick. Then everyone at the Charming ball cheered.

 Nick and Faterella soon move in with the Charming family. And just like that Nick and Faterella live the life of royalty.  Faterella and Prince Charming (Wild Man) announce their engagement and will soon be married. Now we go to a couple of days after the ball where Nick is walking around the Charming castle wearing nice clothes instead of rags. Nick is also the royal advisor to the Charming family as well. “Man, I must be the luckiest kid in the world.  I’m glad that I don’t live with my evil stepmother anymore, but I do wonder how Riddle Fox knew my father. Who cares! For now, I’m part of the royal family. Dreams can come true,” said Nick. Riddle Fox shows up floating towards Nick. “Speaking of your father, Nick, I know who your father really is and he’s not dead,” said Riddle Fox. “My dad’s not dead?  Who is he?” asked Nick. “That dream…do you remember it?” asked Riddle Fox. “What dream?” asked Nick. “The battlefield and the man in the black armor talking to you….remember now?” asked Riddle Fox.

“That man in the black armor is my real father? He talked to me through my dreams.  That’s messed up.  What’s my dad’s name?” asked Nick. “Your dad’s name is Dark Mark.  He is an evil king in the Magical Universe.  Dark Mark has killed many people and you are the only one who can stop him killing anymore people” said Riddle Fox. “So, my father is the bad guy?  What’s the Magical Universe anyway?” asked Nick. “You see long ago, the world of man and the world of magical creatures were one.  But when man and the magical creatures’ relationship began to change, man began war against the magical creatures and to end these wars, the magical creatures created their own universe.  That universe, Nick, is the Magical Universe,” said Riddle Fox. “So, will I get to go to the Magical Universe someday?” asked Nick. “When the time is right. Let’s begin your training, young one,” said Riddle Fox. Nick and Riddle Fox begin training together with their magical powers. There were a lot of morals in this story, like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, life is what you make of it….and…dreams really can come true…all you have to do is wish…and believe!  The End!
 
The Cast of Faterella!
·        Faterella
·        Nick
·        Prince Charming (Wild Man)
·        May Charming (Melted Girl)
·        Barney Scott
·        Riddle Fox
·        Alfred Charming
·        Mr. We
·        Dark Mark
·        El Killo
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment