Friday, October 4, 2013

Spy Lion feeling his wild side!


Spy Lion and Deerman were walking in the woods. “Man, I wish we caught more fish, I’m hungry,” said Deerman. “Me too and….wait, I have a headache and it making me lose control of my in….,” cried Spy Lion. “You’re losing control of your in-what,” said Deerman. Then Spy Lion roared wildly and then chased Deerman. “Dude, what’s wrong with you,” yelled Deerman. Spy Lion didn’t talk back, and then out of the woods Gator Guards popped out of nowhere. “What are those things,” yelled Deerman. Then Spy Lion started fighting the Gator Guards, and then he stopped. “Dude, help me fight this guys,” cried Deerman. “Ah, my head, what happened, wait, where did all of these Gator Guards come from,” yelled Spy Lion. Then Spy Lion pulled out his gun and started shooting the Gator Guards. Spy Lion soon killed all the Gator Guards. “Dude, why did you chase me,” asked Deerman. “I think the mountain lion part of me took control of my thoughts made me think like a mountain lion, I’ll call it my wild side, I’ll give you a heads up next time,” said Spy Lion. Then our heroes were off to their next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment