Friday, October 4, 2013

Bad News from the Gods!


Goddiess was flying over the city on patrol when he soon saw someone in a mysterious dark hooded robe. “Hmmm, I have to see what that mysterious man is up to,” said Goddiess to himself. Then Goddiess landed in front of the mysterious hooded robed man. “Who are you,” asked Goddiess. Then the mysterious hooded robed man looked around to see if no one was there and then pulled down his hood. It was Professor Faun and he looked in a hurry. “Professor Faun what are you doing in the mortal realm,” asked Goddiess. “Look Goddiess, we have to leave and return to Mount Olympus together right now,” said Professor Faun. “Wait, what’s going on here why do I have to return to Mount Olympus anyway, I’m a superhero here I can’t leave,” said Goddiess. “Look I know it’s a nice cover to be a superhero here, but you’re a god and I can’t let you be here when the demon realm and the mortal realm merge,” said Professor Faun. “Wait a minute the demon world is merging with the mortal realm but why,” said Goddiess. “Look the new demon king is taking over there’s nothing we gods can do to stop him, now come on the darkness is coming,” said Professor Faun. “You can go without me, I want to stay here and stop this merger myself,” said Goddiess. “Why do you suddenly care about the fate of the mortals, and you can’t stop the demon realm from merging with the mortal realm, you’re just one god,” said Professor Faun. “I care about the mortals a lot because they respect me, now tell the gods I’m taking on the darkness,” said Goddiess. “We’ll have fun with that, look, the gods don’t want any of the mortals knowing the world is going to end so don’t mention it around the mortals, it would cause panic and stuff,” said Professor Faun. “I’ll not speak a word, so long old friend,” said Goddiess. “Good luck, I wish other gods were like you,” said Professor Faun. Then Professor Faun pulled up his hood and started walking away then Professor Faun started fading away. Now we see Goddiess on the rooftop of an apartment building and then Ted Brook came to talk to Goddiess. “Goddiess, where were you man,” asked Ted Brook.  “Ted, I need to go on a mission, I can’t say why but you need not to worry because I won’t be gone long,” said Goddiess. “So why are you leaving on this mission,” asked Ted Brook. “Look the gods don’t want me to say why, but you’re a mortal and you mustn’t know,” said Goddiess. “Well I want to go with you, because since you’re trapped in my brother’s body I’m technically I’m your superhero sidekick,” said Ted Brook. “Alright you can come, but be careful, this mission is really dangerous for your kind,” said Goddiess. “Okay, now when are we going,” asked Ted Brook. Then Goddiess saw Max Storm riding his motorcycle down the block. “Right now,” said Goddiess. Goddiess grabbed hold of Ted and flew off.

No comments:

Post a Comment