Friday, October 4, 2013

George needs help!


George was at work at “George’s Drugs” and his only other employee with him was his younger teenage brother Ted. You see George takes care of his younger brother Ted because their parents died a couple years ago in a car accident. “So, will this place get any business bro,” asked Ted. You see “George’s Drugs” always had slow business days, because the corporation pharmacies get all the business in their location. But, they do get customers from time to time mostly old people and friends of theirs. “George, I think we should sell the store to Walgreens, they’ve been bugging us for this spot and we’ll since business is slow,” said Ted. “Look…I’ll think about selling the place, but bro, I need your help with something,” asked George. “What,” asked Ted. “I want to show you something after work okay, and I really need your help bro,” said George. “Okay, we live in the same apartment anyway, and what were you doing last night anyway, I heard the window break and…,” asked Ted. “I’ll tell you after work,” said George. Soon the workday was finished and George and Ted were back at their apartment. “Ted, I want to show you something,” said George. Then George showed Ted the Green Ax. “So, this thing is old, and where did you find it,” asked Ted. “Watch this, but bro, after this, I’m gone,” said George. Then George lifted the Green Ax with both hands, and then George turned into Goddiess. “Finally, free again, who are you,” asked Goddiess. “Bro, what the heck happened to you,” asked Ted. “I’m not your brother and I’m the great god Goddiess, and I want to get to the heavens,” yelled Goddiess. “So, you’re like Thor or something right,” asked Ted. “Yes, I have the same powers as Thor and all the great gods, now tell me why I’m here,” yelled Goddiess. Then Ted heard a knock at the door. “I’ll get it,” said Ted. Then Ted answered it and it was a man in a hooded robe. “Oh Goddiess, I think a friend of yours is here,” cried Ted. Then Goddiess went towards him and it was Professor Faun. “Goddiess, we need to talk,” said Professor Faun.

No comments:

Post a Comment