Sunday, October 6, 2013

Faterella: The Original Version Part 7!


Cinderella (Faterella) and Prince Charming are still dancing and Nick is eating like crazy at the buffet. “Man this is awesome!  I’m surprised they let me into this ball.  It’s a good thing I lied and said I was Cinderella’s Jewish agent.  Ha, I’m not even Jewish,” said Nick to himself with food in his mouth. Nick turns around and sees a hot chick that looks like his age walking towards the buffet table. Nick’s jaw drops when he sees her.  “Wow! That girl looks mighty fine.  Hey, since I have magical powers I bet I could…,” said Nick to himself. Nick snaps his fingers and he turns himself into a male model. Nick goes up to the girl now looking and talking like a stud. The reality of the situation is that Nick may have turned himself into a stud male model, but little does he know, the girl who’s hot is just like him.  Without magic she is ugly and nerdy.  But I again don’t want to spoil anything for you.  Nick goes up to the beautiful girl to flirt with her.  “Hello, what’s your name beautiful?” asked Nick. “My name is May Charming,” said May Charming. “Wow you’re a Charming?  I have never heard of you before.  Like in the media.  They never mention you as being part of the Charming family.  Aren’t you mad your brother gets all the fame?” asked Nick. “Well, I don’t really like being in the spotlight that much,” said May Charming. “Yah, your brothers are everywhere.  And guess what?  My sister has the biggest crush on your brother.  To me, you all seemed like spoiled brats.  No offense,” said Nick. “Oh don’t worry, I understand.  We’re rich and famous, so people think that from time to time.  So what’s your name?” asked May Charming. “Oh my name…okay…it’s…it’s…crap…,” said Nick. Then May Charming begins to feel funny and she looks at her hands. All of a sudden the skin on May Charming’s hands begins to melt as if it were burning. “What’s wrong, beautiful?” asked Nick.  “I’m not going to be beautiful for long…I mean…look over there,” cried May Charming. Nick turns where May Charming points and then as he turns back he sees May Charming running away into the shadows then Nick runs after May Charming. Prince Charming and Cinderella stop dancing and look at each other. “I…,” said Prince Charming and Cinderella at the same time. “You first,” said Cinderella. “I think I love you.  I may choose you to be my bride, but somehow I feel like I know you from somewhere else,” said Prince Charming. “How do you mean?” asked Cinderella. “Well, you kind of sound like this girl I met somewhere, but besides your hair and eyes, you look nothing like her,” said Prince Charming. “Do you remember her name?” asked Cinderella. “Well…I think her name was Faterella.  I just wish I could apologize to her,” said Prince Charming. “Faterella?  I know her.  She’s a famous sumo wrestler.  Why do you want to apologize to her?” asked Cinderella. “Well, I kind of embarrassed her a couple of days ago.  I didn’t really mean to hurt her feelings and the guilt has been driving me crazy,” said Prince Charming. “Trust me, she’s probably forgiven you already, but anyway, I love you too.  I always have,” said Cinderella. Prince Charming and Cinderella finally kiss each other. Nick tries to find May Charming. But Nick soon stops because he sees May Charming talking to Riddle Fox? “What the heck!  Riddle Fox, what are you doing here?” asked Nick. “Nick…is that you…wow…you know how to use your magical powers don’t yah?” said Riddle Fox. “Cut the crap!  Why are you helping the…what the…,”said Nick. Nick sees the real May Charming who is actually Melted Girl. Nick screams in horror and immediately vomits after looking at Melted Girl.

 “Wait a minute…May Charming is Melted Girl?  I seen pictures of her once in a freak show.  Wait a minute. I heard stories of a freak running lose in the kingdom on occasion. They said the Charming family knew something about another freak called the Wild Man, but he…Prince Charming is the Wild Man isn’t he?” cried Nick. “Yah, Prince Charming and I are freaks in real life okay?” said Melted Girl. Melted Girl begins to cry. “Look, I’m sorry I screamed and vomited in front of you.  But you must know I have my secrets too,” said Nick. Nick turns back into his nerd form. “I wasn’t good looking either, but anyway, man, wouldn’t Faterella find this…Oh my god! Faterella is falling in love with the Wild Man.  That’s nasty.  Look I have to talk to her!” cried Nick. “Wait!  You can’t tell anyone that me and my brother are really freaks,” cried Melted Girl. “Sorry, but I have to…she loves him for god’s sake and wait…maybe she can fall…,” said Nick. But before Nick could tell Faterella the truth El Killo was blocking Nick’s way. “Sorry nerd, it’s not your job to tell the world the truth.  No, that’ll be Alfred Charming’s job,” said El Killo. “What will be Alfred Charming’s job?” asked Melted Girl.  “You know how long Alfred Charming’s been holding the family secret?  He’s going to reveal the truth tonight and now I am ordered by him to stop you,” said El Killo. “I accept your challenge, it’s going to be round two now.  Bring it on!  I’m fighting for family,” yelled Nick. Nick and El Killo begin fighting each other again. Now, the truth will be revealed! But can our heroes save the day? Nick is about to realize the meaning for his life!

No comments:

Post a Comment