Sunday, October 6, 2013

Faterella: The Original Version Part 4!


When we last left Faterella and Nick, Faterella has just gotten her heart broken because Prince Charming called her a freak.   I don’t want to spoil the story for anyone, but after the match Nick helps Faterella get into the back of their stepmother’s carriage.  Nick usually rides in the back with her even though there is not enough room for him.  Let’s just say the back of the carriage isn’t nice.  It’s like those carts you see that are made for carrying horses.  The carriage begins its journey back to the house. 

Faterella is crying to Nick as they sit in the back of their stepmother’s carriage. While Faterella is crying, Nick is patting her on the back. “Nick, am I a freak?  It’s true, I know belong in a freak show or inside a record book as the world’s fattest woman,” said Faterella. “No, you’re just misunderstood.  Prince Charming’s just a pretty boy jerk.  Besides, even if he wasn’t a jerk, you couldn’t date Prince Charming.  He’s like way out of your league,” said Nick. “You know how I want a better life?  I feel like if I were with Prince Charming I would have a better life,” said Faterella through her sobs.

“So, are you a gold-digger or what?” asked Nick. Faterella stared angrily at Nick and then Nick basically gestured “what?”  “Nick, you’re the best brother I could ever have.  But, man, I wish I could be the woman Prince Charming always wanted,” said Faterella.  Suddenly, a bright light appears before Faterella and Nick. “What is that odd looking light?  Did you crush me to my death and that is why I see the white light coming towards me?” cried Nick. Faterella looks with anger at Nick and Nick grins. “Well, you are big and…,” said Nick.  As the light fades, Riddle Fox appears in the back of the crowded carriage. Riddle Fox begins to sing and dance in front of Faterella and Nick. “Who the heck are you and how did you get in here?” asked Nick. “My name is Riddle Fox and I’m a fox wizard, I can do magic,” said Riddle Fox. “Why are you called Riddle Fox?” asked Nick. “What’s green and hangs on a tree,” asked Riddle Fox. “A leaf, I get it, you tell riddles that aren’t funny or good.  Now, what are you doing here?” asked Nick. “Not all my riddles are gems, Nick, but I’m here to grant Faterella’s wish.  Of course, I am because I’m a wish granter and a very powerful wizard,” said Riddle Fox. Faterella looks very happy. “You’re going to make my wish come true?  Which one?  I have so many,” asked Faterella. “The one that will make Charming fall in love with you, duh,” said Riddle Fox.

“Are you going to brainwash Prince Charming or something…or just get him really drunk,” laughed Nick. “No. Let’s just say that I have a surprise for you Faterella on the night of the Charming ball” said Riddle Fox. “Did you say the Charming ball?  Oh man, I always wanted to go to that, but I have never been invited before,” said Faterella. “Yes, by the night of the Charming ball, your wish will be granted,” said Riddle Fox. “That’s tomorrow!  You mean you can make my sister into a supermodel or something by tomorrow?  I don’t believe you,” said Nick. “Man you’re a pain in the butt just like your father. Excuse me, goodbye for now,” said Riddle Fox. Riddle Fox opens a portal and goes through it. Nick and Faterella are puzzled. “What did he mean by our father,” asked Nick. Faterella is so excited. “Oh man…I can’t wait to get my wish granted,” said Faterella.

“Sister, nothing will happen tomorrow.  He was probably lying or maybe we’re just dreaming all this. I mean, come on, a magical fox…for real?” said Nick. “Maybe you’re right Nick.  Maybe this is all too good to be true,” said Faterella. Faterella and Nick arrive back home and Nick begins doing his nighttime chores while everyone else in Nick’s house is sleeping. Nick takes a seat at the kitchen table, sighs and rests his head in his hands. “I think I really hate my life.   Everyone’s asleep except for me,” said Nick to himself. Nick falls asleep right there at the table and begins snoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment