Sunday, October 6, 2013

Faterella: The Original Version Part 3!


Two hours later Nick helps Faterella get in the back of a carriage to go to Faterella’s sumo wrestling match. I am busy hitchhiking on the side of the road trying to catch a ride to the wrestling match.  All of a sudden I see Nick’s stepmother’s carriage pass by. “Come on…give me a lift…I won’t kill ya…you lousy carriage drivers!!!  They won’t give a dog like me a ride…racist pigs,” I yelled.

Nick and Faterella are playing cards in the back of the carriage while on their way to Faterella’s sumo wrestling match. “Got any threes…,” said Faterella. “Go fish…,” said Nick. Nick then sighs and Faterella looks at her little brother with concern. “What’s wrong little brother?,” asked Faterella in a soft caring tone. “Hey sis, you ever feel like you were meant for something greater then you actually are now?” asked Nick. “What do you mean?” replied Faterella. “It’s just I feel like I have a gift to give to the world and it’s not being given.  I know I’m meant for something great,” explained Nick. “We all have dreams Nick.  Maybe someday they’ll come true…,” said Faterella. “Dreams never come true,” whispered Nick to himself. Nick and Faterella continue to play cards while on their way to Faterella’s sumo wrestling match.

Things are crazy and hectic outside of the sports arena where Faterella’s sumo wrestling match takes place. Also, a big sign in Japanese writing can be seen on the front of the sports arena.  Faterella has never lost a sumo match in her career, and her stepmother has made a lot of money gambling on her to win.  Today Faterella is fighting to become Yokozuna, which the highest rank in all of sumo wrestling.  Even though this could be the most important wrestling match of Faterella’s life, she is more excited about tonight’s match because of Prince Charming. Nick and Faterella are backstage in the arena and Faterella is eating a bowl of rice while Nick is rubbing Faterella’s shoulders. I should give you a heads up that Faterella has never lost a sumo wrestling match in her whole career…a pretty good record if I say so myself.  It is no wonder their stepmother is so rich!

“Nick, I’m so nervous,” said Faterella. “Well, you’ll defiantly win the match tonight,” said Nick. “No, not because of my match tonight,” said Faterella. “Then why are you nervous?” asked Nick. “No reason,” said Faterella looking down. “Now, Faterella, as your brother and coach, think only about your match and not about that rich jerk Prince Charming who’s in the audience tonight. I know you love him by the way,” said Nick. “How do you know I like him?” asked Faterella. Nick pulls out Star magazine and he flips through it. Nick shows Faterella a picture in which Prince Charming is sitting on the steps of the castle.  The picture has hearts drawn in red ink all over it and “Prince Charming loves Faterella” written inside one of the hearts. “When I was giving you a sponge bath, this magazine rolled out from under the flab of your thunder thigh.” said Nick.  After showing it to Faterella, Nick throws the magazine to the side.

 “Remember sis, you two come from different worlds.  The chances of you too getting together is super slim. But on the bright side, I bet you are famous enough to get the prince to talk to you after the match.” said Nick. “Maybe I can get his autograph,” said Faterella. “If you get an autograph, I have to have enough money to pay for it.  If he charges too much money then no autograph from Mr. Pretty Boy,” said Nick. “Why do you hate Prince Charming so much brother?” asked Faterella. “Because he’s everything I’m not.  Now go kick some butt and I’ll watch you win this match!” said Nick. If you guys didn’t figure this out already the Charming family members are considered celebrities.  The members of Charming family are always followed by the media, so they are known to people from all over the land, even those people who do not live in the Charming kingdom. In a few minutes Faterella’s sumo wrestling match will start.

Nick’s stepmother is talking to the Asian promoter of the Charming Kingdom sumo wrestling promotion. “You see miss...your daughter is really becoming a thorn in my side,” said Asian promoter. “What do you mean Mr. Promoter,” asked Stepmother. The Asian promoter sighed and took out a receipt and handed it to Nick’s Stepmother. “Not only is your fighter a female…she has never lost a match in her career.  The problem is there are rumors going around the locker room that you have been bribing my sumo wrestlers to lose on purpose. You gamble illegally on your daughters matches,” said the Asian promoter. “First things first, Faterella is not my daughter and maybe this will change your mind,” said Stepmother. Nick’s stepmother pulls out her purse. “Here’s the money I owe you…and a little extra,” said Nick’s Stepmother. Nick’s stepmother gave the Asian Promoter $5,000 and then the Asian Promoter smiled. “If you want more, just ask me,” said Stepmother. “Your daughter stays under my promotion and I’ll just look the other way.  Thanks for the money.  Trust me, it’ll be our little secret,” said the Asian promoter. Nick’s stepmother winks at the Asian promoter and the Asian promoter winks back at Nick’s Stepmother. The Asian promoter walks away while counting his money.



Nick and Faterella’s Stepmother will do anything to win, even if that means cheating! At the sumo wrestling event where Prince Charming and his brother Alfred Charming are sitting in the best seats available in the arena, El Killo is standing beside Prince Charming and Alfred Charming. The crowd is going wild for the upcoming matches and the appearance of the royal family as well. It should be noted that Prince Charming’s parents want him and Alfred to get married because they want grandchildren. In reality, Prince Charming just wants to find love.  Alfred doesn’t really doesn’t need love. Little does Prince Charming know that Alfred Charming is actually jealous of his famous, more attractive, brother.  Only Alfred and his family know Prince Charming’s true secret.  Believe it or not Alfred Charming isn’t that bad looking himself. 

Faterella is waiting in the backstage area for her match to begin. Nick spots El Killo in the crowd. Nick is a huge fan of pro wrestling. “Faterella…El Killo’s in the audience.  That guy is probably the only man who could defeat you in wrestling,” cried Nick. “You know, El Killo’s form of wrestling is fake, right brother?” asked Faterella. “Don’t ruin my fantasy.  Oh and look up in the front row.  It’s your dream date,” said Nick. Faterella sees Prince Charming in the audience and she begins to blush. “It’ll never be,” whispered Nick to Faterella. “Shut up, Nick,” whispered Faterella to Nick.

Faterella is inside the sumo ring and her match is about to begin.  The Charmings are watching Faterella’s match. After three long minutes, Faterella wins her match and the referee raises Faterella’s hand in victory. “The new Yokozuna, Faterella,” yelled the referee. The crowd goes wild and Alfred Charming and Prince Charming are clapping with excitement.

“Why is that guy wearing panties?” whispered Prince Charming to Alfred. “It must be a wrestling gimmick,” whispered Alfred Charming to Prince Charming. “And you guys thought I was a freak?” whispered El Killo to Alfred Charming. Faterella sees Prince Charming in the crowd. “Now’s my chance to get that autograph,” said Faterella to herself. Faterella goes up to Prince Charming with a model magazine in her hand. “El Killo, stand guard, it looks like a fan appears to be heading this way,” said Alfred Charming. “A very big fan,” said Prince Charming to himself. “Hey, can I get your autograph?” asked Faterella. “Why, sure anything for…,” said El Killo. “Not you, Mr., I mean Prince Charming.  I’m a big fan,” said Faterella. “You’re a big fan alright,” whispered Alfred Charming to Prince Charming. Faterella hands Prince Charming the model magazine. Prince Charming begins to sign Faterella’s magazine. “I remember doing this photo shoot,” said Prince Charming. Prince Charming stumbles upon the page where Faterella drew all the hearts on his picture.  Prince Charming looks at Faterella confused. “Okay, I’m a little freaked out about this,” said Prince Charming. “Just ignore the love stuff.  It’s just you’re so attractive,” said Faterella. “What in the name of all that is holy?” said El Killo to himself.  “I think that sumo wrestler has a crush on you dude,” laughed Alfred Charming. Alfred Charming began to laugh and Prince Charming hands the model magazine back to Faterella. “I like that you are a fan and I respect my loyal fans, but all that love stuff,” said Prince Charming. Faterella looks puzzled and shakes her head a bit. “Why did you say that?” asked Faterella. “Because you’re a dude, right?” asked Prince Charming. “What! No, I’m a girl,” said Faterella. Prince Charming’s jaw drops in shock.  “This is the best day of my life,” laughed Alfred Charming. Alfred Charming continues laughing and then the whole crowd begins laughing at Faterella and Faterella feels so embarrassed. “Oh my god.  You’re a freak man!  I mean, young lady, please get the heck out of here and leave me alone,” cried Prince Charming. Faterella cries as she fleas the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment