Friday, October 4, 2013

The Super Dudes meet their Allies!


The Super Dudes were still fighting the demons when soon they were joined by back-up members of The Gifted Ms. Condor, Mr. Tallenstine, Crane Man, and Deerman. “Who are those crazy characters and why the hell I’m I here,” cried Fat Lazy Karate Teacher. “Whoever they are they must be on our side,” said Super Dude. Soon the Super Dudes and the back-up members of The Gifted teamed up and killed all of the demons. “Thanks for your help…who are you guys,” asked Ms. Condor. “Why we’re the Super Dudes based out of Hero City, are you guys with The Gifted,” asked Super Dude. “We’re honorary back-up members of The Gifted, so you’re a superhero team too,” asked Mr. Tallenstine. “Yah, now we better keep moving, or at least think of a plan on how to stop these guys,” said Crane Man. “I can help you guys find your way to Hades,” yelled a mysterious voice. Our heroes turned around and saw Lee. “Oh hey Lee, how come you’re not frozen,” yelled Crane Man. “You know this guy,” asked Ms. Condor. “Yah, when I was saving the day in Antarctica we found this guy frozen in a block of ice, we gave him to the government, so how did you escape from the government base,” yelled Crane Man. “A new guard accidently unfroze me and soon I made my escape, but enough about me, I can lead you to Hades because I was once prisoner in the Underworld and I have connections,” said Lee. “Whatever you crazy elf, come on guys, let’s follow him,” said Crane Man. “Who you calling a crazy elf….I maybe an elf…ah never mind,” said Lee. Our heroes then followed Lee to the Underworld and on their way they will face many villains. But what villains will they face? It will be a trip down memory lane for our heroes!

No comments:

Post a Comment