Sunday, December 1, 2013

Max Storm vs. the Werewolf King!


Our heroes were in a place called werewolf valley, and Max Storm had an idea on how to cure Kim Shotwer at werewolf valley. “Alright Skull here’s the plan, curing Kim is not going to be easy, what we need to do is let her go at night and find her when she is a werewolf, and we need to yell out her name, and if that doesn’t work, we have to do the silver bullet,” said Max Storm. “Alright, so, if we’re in werewolf valley, how can we tell which werewolf is Kim,” asked the Skull Slasher. “That I don’t know, and finding Kim in werewolf valley is like finding a needle in a haystack, we need a lot of luck,” said Max Storm. “I hope this works, because I don’t want to be in an insane asylum forever,” said Kim. Soon it was night time and it was also a full moon. “Alright Kim, we’re letting you go, and we’ll try to find you,” said Max Storm. “Alright, I’m going, try to find me,” said Kim. Then Kim ran off and soon she was gone. “Alright Skull, let’s get out of here,” said Max Storm. “Dude, what about Kim, we had a plan remember,” said the Skull Slasher. “Look, the real plan is we let her go in werewolf valley, and the Werewolf King will take care of her,” said Max Storm. “So we’re leaving my sister behind, and who is this Werewolf King,” yelled the Skull Slasher. “The Werewolf King is the head of a werewolf pack, and Kim will soon join the werewolves of werewolf valley and live in peace,” said Max Storm. “Well I’m going to find my sister and try the plan you told my sister, so good luck to ya,” said the Skull Slasher. Then the Skull Slasher ran off to look for his sister. “Alright, I guess I’ll help Skull,” said Max Storm. Then soon Max Storm and the Skull Slasher found a pack of werewolves. Soon they saw the Werewolf King. “Alright, I’ll go kill the Werewolf King, and you go yelled Kim’s name at the werewolves, and the one that turns human during night is Kim,” said Max Storm. Then Max Storm started fighting the Werewolf King. Then two hours later, the Skull Slasher found Kim and yelled her name, and Kim Shotwer was cured. Max Storm soon killed the Werewolf King. Our heroes then ran off, and headed back to the Maxmobile. “Thanks you guys for curing me, and I’m I really cured from the werewolf curse,” asked Kim. “It’s still night, and yes you are cured, because you can only cure a werewolf at night,” said Max Storm. “So, now that the Werewolf King is dead, who would be the leader of the werewolves at werewolf valley,” asked the Skull Slasher. “That my friend is up to the werewolves themselves to decide who will be their new pack leader,” said Max Storm. Then our heroes flew away in the Maxmobile, and off to their next adventure they went.

No comments:

Post a Comment