Sunday, December 1, 2013

Goddiess: To the Underworld!


Then Loki and Goddiess started fighting each other. “Oh my god,” cried a mysterious voice in the background. Goddiess and Loki turned around and saw Debbie. “Get out of here mortal,” cried Goddiess. “Hold up, this mortals is apart of your little group, oh boys,” yelled Loki. Then demons grabbed Debbie. Then Goddiess tried to save her, but then demons grabbed him. Soon Debbie was put in the same cage as Ted and Doggiess. “To the Underworld,” yelled Loki. Then Loki opened a huge portal and then took our heroes to the Underworld. Soon Goddiess was tied to a chair. “What do you want now Loki,” cried Goddiess. “It’s not what I want, it’s what he wants,” said Loki. Then Hades walked into the room. “Hades, I knew it was you,” yelled Goddiess. “So, we meet again Goddiess, tell me, how life helping the mortals,” said Hades. “Look, I’m a god, I need to help mortals here and there okay,” said Goddiess. “Oh, I see, you became a town hero to the mortals, and you befriended them,” said Hades. “Look the only reasons I’m with these mortals are because of….,” said Goddiess. Then Goddiess turned into George. “Damn, where I’m I,” said George. “Hold up, Goddiess is stuck in a mortal’s body,” said Hades. “Wait, was I just Goddiess a second ago, and who the hell are you people,” asked George. “Foolish mortal, we want Goddiess, and you’re most certainly not Goddiess,” said Hades. “Look pal, I found the Green Ax and turn into Goddiess every once in a while, now tell me what’s going on,” yelled George. “Wait, you have the Green Ax, give it to me or we’ll take it from you,” yelled Hades. “Wait, you don’t understand I can’t…,” said George. “Take the Green Ax from him Loki,” yelled Hades. Then Loki grabbed the Green Ax from out of George’s hand. Then just as Loki was about to hand the Green Ax to Hades, it automatically went back into George’s hand. “Crap, the ax can’t be stolen, it’s linked to this mortal,” cried Loki. “So what you’re saying is that this mortal controls the Green Ax, then the only way to get what we want is to kill the mortal,” said Hades. “Rob the Ogre, get in here,” cried Loki. Then Rob the Ogre ran in. “Take the mortal to be executed,” said Loki. Then Rob the Ogre grabbed George and was taking him away to be killed….or so we think!

No comments:

Post a Comment