Monday, December 2, 2013

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Super Dude meets Super Dudette!


Color Man was in a government laboratory, where he was going to steal the machine that gave Super Dude and Young One there powers and made them cool, because Super Dude and Young One used to be nerds. “Oh, I can use this for evil, then the world will bow down before Color Man, who will not just have the lame power to change colors, but the same powers as Super Dude,” yelled Color Man. Then an owl flew into the government laboratory. “Hey you stupid bird, get the hell out of here, man I need my smokes,” yelled Color Man. Then Color Man opened a box of crayons and lit them with his lighter, yes he smokes crayons like cigarettes, it helps with his super power. “Be nice, we have a friend in are presence,” said Night Watch. “Hey, who the heck are you,” yelled Color Man. “My name is Night Watch, and that stupid bird is my pet owl, Oliver, and I’m going to stop the Super Dudes, with that machine,” said Night Watch. “No, I’m going to use it to stop the Super Dudes,” said Color Man. “Hmm, what if you and me work together to stop the Super Dudes, I’m sure with my brains and your skills we can stop our foes,” said Night Watch. “What’s in it for me,” asked Color Man. “Well, you’ll get 60% of the money I make from bank robberies,” said Night Watch. “Well, I hate to say this, but you got a deal, so, what’s the plan,” said Color Man. “Well, will use this machine to help us make our own villain, which will be just as powerful as Super Dude and Young One,” said Night Watch. “Yah, but who is going to help us,” asked Color Man. “You’ll see, my rainbow friend,” said Night Watch. Who is going to have the same powers as the Super Dudes? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment