Monday, April 4, 2016

The Beast & The Bow: Part 4!


After Prince Oliver and Princess Olivia got married, Brick Archer and Misty Mount began their first mission as a bounty hunter team. Brick and Misty were looking for a criminal by the name of Hugo. Hugo was a thief who was also a very handsome womanizer. Brick Archer could never catch Hugo but now with the help of Misty Mount he has the confidence that he may finally be able to catch Hugo. But we now go to Brick Archer and Misty Mount who have just caught another criminal and they were turning him in to collect his bounty. 

While the sheriff was paying Brick and Misty, the sheriff recognized Misty. “Hey…aren’t you that giant that was terrorizing that kingdom awhile back…I thought I saw you on a wanted poster,” said the sheriff. “Yes I was on a wanted poster but I have a royal pardon from Princess Olivia…so technically I’m not a felon anymore,” said Misty Mount. “Alright…but I’ll keep an eye on you…you kind are monsters after all…now I’ve given you two the money so get out of here,” said the sheriff. Brick and Misty left the sheriff’s office. “What do you mean you’ve gotten a royal pardon from Princess Olivia…I thought you were just a servant to her,” asked Brick Archer. Misty Mount then sight and looked at Brick. “Well…you see I used to live in the woods on account of me being a giant-human hybrid in all…so people just thought I was a monster…the citizens of Princess Olivia’s kingdom captured me because they thought I was evil…so they chained me up but before I was going to get killed by them…Princess Olivia save my life…she saw I wasn’t a threat to her people so she spared my life…and in order for her people not to think I was evil she made me a royal servant….I always thought she was my friend…but I don’t think she really like me…I sometimes think she feels sorry for me…sometimes I think she just thinks I’m some dumb monster…maybe even her pet…but she almost felt like my friend…,” said Misty Mount. “So people automatically you’re an evil monster who’s out to hurt people…why…,” said Brick Archer. “Because people judge me before they even get to know me…you and Olivia are the only people who were nice to me…everyone else…thinks I’m an monstrous brute out to kill people…but in reality…I don’t want to hurt anyone,” said Misty Mount. “I know you’re not evil…let’s get something to eat,” said Brick Archer. Brick Archer and Misty Mount entered a bar and the people inside the bar were staring at Misty. “Hey you…monster guy…we don’t serve your kind here,” said the bartender. “Come on Brick let’s go…,” said Misty Mount. “No…now why won’t you serve me and my girlfriend here,” asked Brick Archer. “Holy shit that’s a chick…damn…buddy it’s just cause,” said the bartender. “Because why…,” asked Brick Archer. “She’s a monster…unless we serve people here that freak ain’t allowed in here…now get…,” said the bartender. 

Misty Mount then ran out of the bar crying. Brick then went to cheer Misty up. “Look I know you’re not a monster….I have some food so…,” said Brick Archer. “Brick…give it up…I can’t be with you…people just think I’m a freak…everyone wants me dead…and you act like my boyfriend but I think you just petty me like Princess Olivia…this whole bounty hunter team thing…it’s over…I’m just going to live in the woods alone like the world wants me to…,” cried Misty. Misty Mount then fled while Brick Archer chased after her. But when Misty Mount and Brick Archer reunited with each other…all of a sudden they passed out. 

Misty Mount awoke first and she saw the ugly witch staring at her. But only she wasn’t ugly anymore. “You again…I thought…,” asked Misty. “Look…you of all people should know that I can’t be killed…and I bet you’re wondering why we’re beautiful again…,” asked the witch. Misty then noticed she was a beautiful young woman again. “Wait…why did you make me beautiful again,” asked Misty Mount. “Because I didn’t tell you who you really are…Misty…I’m your mother,” said the witch. “Wait…you’re my mother…what the….,” cried Misty Mount. “Yes…I am your mother….your father is actually a giant I slept with who at the time was drunk…now the point is we can rule the world together as mother and daughter and get rid of Princess Olivia and Prince Oliver at once,” said the witch. “Wait…Oliver and Olivia are ogres again,” asked Misty Mount. “Oh Oliver and Olivia aren’t ogres…but someone you know is…,” said the witch. The witch then pointed to Brick Archer and Misty took one look at Brick and she screamed. Brick Archer was now an ogre. “Brick…turn him back to normal…,” cried Misty Mount. “Oh he’s cursed…and the only why he can ever be human again is if his true love kisses him…and by the way…it’s not you…,” said the witch. “I’m not his true love…but I thought..,” said Misty Mount. “Honey please…before he was an ogre he was a handsome archer…and well you may be beautiful now…but in his eyes…you’re just a freak…he doesn’t love you…he just wanted you as his muscle and nothing more…look I also have to tell you something else…if his true love doesn’t kiss him in 24 hours…he’ll be an ogre forever…also…if he were to break his curse…you would turn back into your old ugly self…so I suggest you do what is right and come with me…,” said the witch. “I’m not joining you…I want to stay with him,” said Misty Mount. “Fine…since you’re not his true love he’ll probably kill you in 24 hours anyway…because now that he’s an ogre…his mind thinks differently and…let’s just say he’s not the same Brick…so you better enjoy the last 24 hours you’ll have with him…because once those 24 hours are up…he will truly be a monster,” said the witch. The witch then fled the scene and after she left Brick awoke. “Oh man what…Misty…you look like when I first met you…,” said Brick Archer. “Yah I’m beautiful now…but you are different…how do I put this…,” said Misty Mount. 

Brick then looked at his hands and screamed. “What’s happened to me….my hands are huge and green…what’s going on,” screamed Brick Archer. “Brick…the witch isn’t dead and she’s turned you into an ogre…you’re cursed and in 24 hours you’ll…,” said Misty Mount. “Step away from the lady monster,” yelled a mysterious voice. Brick turned around and saw Hugo. “Hugo…what the hell are you doing here,” cried Brick Archer. “How do you know my name monster…,” asked Hugo. “Wait isn’t the criminal we were trying to catch…,” asked Misty Mount. “Yes…he’s the guy we’re after…but there’s something I didn’t tell you about me and Hugo…,” said Brick Archer. “Enough beast…I guess I have to…,” yelled Hugo. “Hugo…it’s me Brick….,” cried Brick Archer. “Wait…you don’t mean Brick Archer…beast you’re not making any sense…,” said Hugo. “You know that queen we robbed back and you were caught and I wasn’t…she’s a witch and she cursed me…come on…you were my best friend…please recognize me,” said Brick Archer. Hugo then took a serious look at Brick Archer. “You are Brick Archer…you were my friend…until you backstabbed me asshole…,” said Hugo. 


“Wait…you were friends with,” asked Misty Mount. “Yes…we were friends…but we grew apart…,” said Brick Archer. “No…you backstabbed me…I went to jail while you didn’t…now you claim to be a bounty hunter…you’ll always be a thug to me…,” cried Hugo. “Look Hugo…I didn’t mean for you to get all of the blame for that big heist we did…so as a friend…I’m sorry…,” said Brick Archer. “Alright…I might be able to forgive you…but why in the hell are you a monster…I knew you were a bit of an asshole…but a monster…,” said Hugo. “I told you…the queen we robbed is really a witch who turned me into an ogre for revenge…now we have to figure break the curse,” said Brick Archer. “Brick the only way to break the curse is for your true love to kiss you….and she said it wasn’t me,” said Misty Mount. “Oh…but I…,” said Brick Archer. “Wait…are you two an item or something,” asked Hugo. “Yah she was my girlfriend…but…,” said Brick Archer. “Was…what do you mean by was,” said Misty Mount. “Look you said you weren’t my true love…so basically you didn’t have feelings for me…now we have to find the witch so we can break the curse again,” said Brick Archer. “So you two have to find some witch…good luck with that,” said Hugo. Hugo was slowly walking away when Brick grabbed him. “Look Hugo…two things are going to happen…one…you’re going to help us…two…after you help us I’m turning you in…understand…,” yelled Brick Archer. “Okay…I’ll help you…now take those green mitts off of me…,” said Hugo. Brick then set Hugo down. “Brick…there’s one other thing I need to tell you,” said Misty Mount. “What,” cried Brick Archer. “The witch is my mother,” said Misty Mount. Brick Archer then looked shocked. “What…why didn’t you tell me the witch was your mother…,” cried Brick Archer. “Look she just told me that she was my mother…I had no idea prior to that…so now we have to figure out where she went,” said Misty Mount. “I can take you three to her,” said a mysterious voice. “Who said that,” asked Brick Archer. Then our heroes turned around and saw a black cat. “Hello…my name is Mitch and I’m the witch’s brother…,” said Mitch. “Wait…you’re the witch’s brother…why are you a cat and why are you helping us,” asked Brick Archer. 

“Because she turned me into a cat…I used to be a very powerful warlock and like you three…I want revenge…now then I know where she is located and I’m willing to take you all to her,” said Mitch. “I guess we can trust him…he’s my uncle,” said Misty Mount. “Alright then follow…wait…what did you mean by uncle..,” said Mitch. “The witch is my mother and technically I’m your niece,” said Misty Mount. “Okay…now follow me…I’ll take you three to the witch…but be warned…she’s more powerful than you think…you may have defeated her once…but let’s just say she’s can be defeated as easily twice,” said Mitch. Now Brick Archer, Misty Mount, Hugo and Mitch were off to find the witch. Can our heroes break Brick Archer’s curse in time? Let’s just say breaking Brick’s curse is much easier thing to do than they think!

No comments:

Post a Comment