Monday, April 4, 2016

The Samurai & The General 2: Part 1!

It has been three years since Ryū finally freed his empire from The General’s wrath. Terry the Tapir, Fearsome the Alligator, and Coyote went to jail and they’ll serve life sentences. Spotty, Binky Bear, Stork, Hawk, Deer, Mole, Pigeon, Mr. Big, Cool Fox, Sith, Senp, Jimmy, and Sikios became members of Ryū’s royal guard and they all gave up their evil ways. Huan who was no longer a rock creature became Ryū’s royal adviser along with Mr. Raccoon. Lo-Chow and Beardy became the royal court wizards and Lo-Chow is Beardy’s mentor. Emperor Lion’s empire soon made peace with Ryū’s empire and now they formed an alliance. Ryū soon married Lalu and now they rule their empire together. 

Everything was peaceful throughout the empire…for now! Our story begins when Ling-Hoh gets a surprise visit from an old student. That old student is pure evil. Ling-Hoh was meditating when an old student of Ling-Hoh’s entered his room. And that old student’s name was Ken Joesu. Ken Joesu was a former student of Ling-Hoh who later would become a criminal. Ken Joesu is the son of The General and like his father, Ken Joesu is power hungry. “Hello old friend,” said Ken Joesu. “Ken, what brings you back here,” asked Ling-Hoh. “Revenge…I heard my father was killed by a former student of yours, I’m not here to kill you but I want to kill my father’s killer…who is it,” asked Ken Joesu. “That is none of your concern,” said Ling-Hoh. “You know…you may have been my martial arts master…but deep down you know I’m stronger than you,” said Ken Joesu. Ken Joesu then attacked Ling-Hoh and soon Ken Joesu and Ling-Hoh were fighting each other. 

After a couple of hours of fighting each other Ling-Hoh was injured from battle. “I will stop hurting you if you were to only tell me my father’s killer,” said Ken Joesu. “Ryū… Ryū is your father’s killer…he’s the son of Emperor Fo-Pong, but I must warn you… Ryū is much stronger than you,” said Ling-Hoh. “If I can defeat you…then Ryū seems like a boardwalk…sorry for kicking your ass…but actually…I really am not…so long, I have an empire to conquer,” said Ken Joesu. Ken Joesu fled the scene and soon Ling-Hoh lay injured inside his temple. “God I hope Ryū can defeat him…Ken’s much stronger then I remembered,” said Ling-Hoh. Now we go to Ryū who was training in his throne room. But then his royal adviser Huan entered Ryū’s throne room while Ryū was training. “Ryū, I just received a message from Ling-Hoh’s temple…Ling-Hoh was beaten up real bad by a former student of his…and now that former student is coming here to try and kill you,” said Huan. “Kill me…who is this guy and why does he want to kill me again,” asked Ryū. “His name is Ken Joesu and if he could injure Ling-Hoh…I don’t know if you can win this fight,” said Huan. “Of course he won’t win,” laughed a mysterious voice. 

Ryū and Huan turned around and saw Ken Joesu behind them. “I take it you’re the guy who injured my master,” said Ryū. “So let’s get this over with,” said Ken Joesu. And just like that Ryū and Ken Joesu began fighting each other. After a long fight, Ryū pulled out his sword and cut of Ken Joesu’s arm. “What the…my arm, you cut the fucking thing off…you’re so dead,” cried Ken Joesu in both anger and pain. But before Ryū could kill Ken Joesu, Lalu entered the throne room. “Hey guys…Ken…what are you doing here and what happened to your arm,” cried Lalu. “Lalu…,” cried Ken Joesu. “You know each other…how,” asked Ryū. “Ryū…Ken Joesu is my ex-boyfriend,” said Lalu. “What,” cried Ryū? 


“So wait a minute…this guy who wants to kill me because I killed his father or something…was once your boyfriend,” asked Ryū?  “Yes…but we broke up a couple of years ago…he’s a bad man Ryū…and I know he’ll never change his evil ways,” said Lalu. “So buddy…I know it’ll be weird if you try to kill me now because you’re dating my ex-girlfriend but…,” said Ken Joesu. “Lalu is my wife,” said Ryū. “Wait…Lalu…you’re married to the emperor’s son…what the…seriously after all the shit I did for you…just think…if I didn’t grant you that stupid wish I’d…,” said Ken Joesu. “Wait…you can grant wishes,” asked Ryū? “Ryū…he can grant wishes but there’s always a catch…I had no choice for my wish…but don’t,” cried Lalu. “Look dude…I can give you anything that you want…just make a wish…come on…think of something,” said Ken Joesu. Ryū began to think about what he could wish for and he finally decided on a wish. “Okay…I have a wish Ken…I miss my days of being a thief and being royalty is a lot of pressure on me….my wish is…I could be a crime lord for one entire day and then once the day ends…my life will continue as normal,” said Ryū. “Is that your final answer,” asked Ken Joesu. “Ryū…forget the past…he’s a bad man…don’t…,” cried Lalu. “I accept my wish, now make it so,” said Ryū. “As you command…dumb ass,” said Ken Joesu. Ken then snapped his figures and soon Ryū was knocked out cold. When Ryū awoke he noticed he wasn’t in his palace any more. Instead Ryū awoke inside his old hideout from when he was a thief. “Wow…my wish came true…for one day again I can be a thief,” said Ryū in excitement. Ryū was now a crime lord and he enjoyed it. 

But Ryū would soon find out that this world is different from his own. Ryū found out that his old foe The General was emperor of the world and Ken Joesu was a local celebrity. But the crazier thing is now Ryū is hated by his people instead of honored. Ryū was soon captured by The General’s soldiers and he was in jail. Ryū began to wish he didn’t make that wish…but…luck would have it an old ally retained her memory. Lalu freed Ryū from prison and together they fled the empire. Lalu told Ryū that she remembers everything about him being the emperor’s son and she had a plan on how they could make things normal again. So now it appears that Lalu and Ryū are outlaws…but yet they are heroes in a twisted new world. What will happen next? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment