Monday, April 4, 2016

The Samurai & The General: Part 3!

Ryū, Beardy, Spotty, Binky Bear, Stork, Hawk, Deer, Mole, Pigeon, Mr. Big, and Cool Fox were soon headed to Ling-Hoh’s temple. But on their way to Ling-Hoh’s temple our heroes saw an old woman being attacked by a bunch of monkeys. Ryū killed all the monkeys with his sword and he helped the old woman up from the ground. “Are you alright miss,” asked Ryū. “Oh I’m fine sonny…thanks for the help…I see you have the legendary sword of Fo-Pong, I take it your royalty,” asked the old woman. “I recently found out I’m a prince…I’m on my way to see Ling-Hoh, do you know which way he is,” asked Ryū. “Sure…but first I want to give you something,” said the old woman. 

The old woman gave Ryū a magical bag of magic powder. “This stuff is very powerful so use it when necessary…good bye young man…may we meet again very soon,” said the old woman. The old woman soon walked away. “That old woman seemed familiar…I’m just can’t place my paw on it,” said Beardy to himself. “Come on, let’s continue our quest,” said Ryū. After a couple of days, our heroes finally made it to Ling-Hoh’s temple. Also just to give you a heads up Ling-Hoh’s is a talking panda bear who is a martial arts master. “Are you Master Ling-Hoh,” asked Ryū. “Indeed I am Prince Ryū, you must have come to me to train in the martial arts, and I can teach you not only martial arts but the ways of a samurai too,” said Ling-Hoh. “When do I begin my training,” asked Ryū. “Right now,” said Ling-Hoh. Ling-Hoh soon began to train Ryū in martial arts and he also taught Ryū some sword fighting skills. After a couple of days of training with Ling-Hoh, Ryū graduated from Ling-Hoh’s martial arts training. “You have learned a lot Prince Ryū…but before you begin your quest to stop The General…I must warn you of another returning foe,” said Ling-Hoh. “Who might that be,” asked Ryū. “The foe is a monster named Evil Dino-Skeleton, I sense The General will free Evil Dino-Skeleton from his prison in the underworld and if The General frees Evil Dino-Skeleton from his prison together they will conquer the world,” said Ling-Hoh. “So where is this Evil Dino-Skeleton guy located anyway,” asked Ryū. “Evil Dino-Skeleton is in the underworld but The General can open a portal to free him inside the Cave of Lost Souls, now you must continue your journey…hurry because The General is about to send a huge army to attack a rebellion base not that far from here,” said Ling-Hoh. “Thank you for all your help Ling-Hoh,” said Ryū. “Ryū….I’m not going to continue the quest with you,” said Binky Bear. “Binky, what do you mean you’re not going to come with us,” asked Ryū. “Because I wish to stay here and train with Ling-Hoh…I really want to improve my fighting skills and Ling-Hoh is the best teacher who can help me…so long old friend,” said Binky Bear. Ryū then hugged Binky Bear good bye and our heroes soon continued their quest without Binky Bear. 

Binky Bear soon became a monk at Ling-Hoh’s temple and Binky is currently training in martial arts. As our heroes were continuing their quest…from out a nowhere a strange huge rock creature attacked our heroes. “What the hell is this thing,” cried Spotty. “I don’t know but I think we need to stop it,” cried Ryū. Ryū then began to fight the rock creature but soon the old woman who gave Ryū a bag of magic powder appeared and she stood in front of the rock creature. “Calm down little brother, these nice young men mean no harm to you,” said the old woman. “This rock creature is your brother,” said Stork. “Yes sonny, when he was young he was cursed by a wizard, I’ll take him off your hands, but first I just need to calm him down,” said the old woman. The old woman then slapped her brother in the face and soon the strange rock became gentle. “Sister…you returned…come on sister we need to…hey wait a minute aren’t those the…,” said the rock creature. “Come on brother let’s leave these nice young men alone,” said the old woman. “Why are you talking like that…you ain’t old…you’re…,” said the rock creature. 

The old woman then stepped on the rock creature’s foot. “Shut up brother…I’m sorry sonnies my brother the rock monster is just an old fool like me, now let’s go brother and leave these hip young people alone,” said the old woman. The old woman and the rock creature fled the scene. “That old woman seemed familiar…I’m just can’t place my paw on it,” said Beardy to himself. “Come on, let’s continue our quest…but still…I wonder who that old woman was and how is her brother a rock monster,” said Ryū. Our heroes soon continued their quest and after a couple of miles of walking our heroes decided to set up camp for the night. Tomorrow our heroes are headed to a rebellion base to help them stop Emperor Lion and The General. But can our heroes survive the night? I don’t know but I have a feeling our heroes are about to meet a new ally and a possible lover for Ryū!


Ryū awoke in the middle of the night because he heard someone shouting. Ryū left the campsite for a bit to find who was yelling. Ryū then saw that a beautiful young woman was training with a samurai sword in the middle of the night in the middle of the woods. “Hey miss, what are you doing out here,” asked Ryū. “Oh hello their…I’m just practicing some of my sword fighting skills, you see I’m training to be a samurai…also my name is Lalu by the way,” said Lalu. “My name is Ryū…say I’m a samurai do you want me to give you some tips,” said Ryū. “I would like that,” said Lalu. Ryū began teaching Lalu some of the skills he learned from master Ling-Hoh. During that brief time together Ryū and Lalu began to fall in love with each other. “Lalu…I don’t get why a beautiful woman like yourself wants to be a samurai…don’t you want to be a model or a princess or something,” asked Ryū. “Actually I’m a wizard but I was just…I mean thanks for calling me beautiful, I don’t hear that a lot,” said Lalu. “People never say you’re beautiful and you’re not just a samurai but a wizard too…Lalu, you should come with me on my quest to stop The General,” said Ryū. “Well I…,” said Lalu. Just then the sun began to rise and Lalu began to panic. “Oh no…sorry Ryū, but I have to go…I love you…I mean…whatever I need to go,” cried Lalu. Lalu then fled the scene and Ryū sighed. “I wonder why she left if she loves me…I better head back to camp,” said Ryū. Our heroes soon continued their quest and they finally made it to the rebellion base. 

Our heroes were soon being told their mission by Mr. Raccoon, but then Terry the Tapir, Sith, Senp, Jimmy, Fearsome the Alligator, and Sikios attacked our heroes. Soon our heroes and the rebellion soldiers began to fight Terry the Tapir, Sith, Senp, Jimmy, Fearsome the Alligator, and Sikios. Ryū was fighting Sikios when. “Don’t kill me buddy,” cried Sikios. “Why…,” cried Ryū. “Because…I’m a spy with the rebellion,” said Sikios. “What are you talking about,” cried Ryū. “I’m on your side…I’m just pretending to be a bounty hunter to gain The General’s trust…and I must warn the rebellion not only is The General going to overthrow Emperor Lion but he’s going to free Evil Dino-Skeleton…tonight,” cried Sikios. “What do you mean The General wants to overthrow Emperor Lion,” asked Ryū. “Because The General wants to be emperor…so Emperor Lion isn’t the bad guy…it’s The General who should be stopped,” said Sikios. “So The General is the true threat…where is he,” asked Ryū. Now we go to the Cave of Lost Souls where The General was about to free Evil Dino-Skeleton. “Coyote may have failed to kill Emperor Lion, but this world will be mine,” cried The General. The General then pulled out an old piece of paper and he began to read what was written on the piece of paper out loud. Once The General finished reading the piece of paper a loud roar echoed from inside the Cave of Lost Souls. “He has returned,” yelled The General. The General has just freed Evil Dino-Skeleton and now our heroes have a new foe to fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment