Monday, April 4, 2016

The Lost Worlds of Buckstevenson Future Wars 2: Part 2!

Now we go to hiding spot of the rebellion which is the home to the followers of Buckyism and also former Skull Lords human slaves. In the hideout of the rebellion it’s almost like a small town, it has stores, a hospital, a church of Buckyism, and even a small library. Now we go to George, Spike, and Molly the Dog talking about battle plans. “So, when should our army attack and where,” asked Spike. “I think we should attack at dawn on the wasteland fields,” said George. “And when should we send the message to the Skull Lords,” asked Molly the Dog. “I’ll send the message to Chris and he’ll send in to the Skull Lords,” said George. “So should we tell the troops the plan,” asked Spike. “You may,” said George. 

Then Spike went out to tell the troops the plan. “Now then, I’m going out for a little bit,” said George. “Wait, what about the battle,” cried Molly the Dog. “Look, I just need to go on a quest of my own,” said George. “For what,” cried Molly the Dog. “I want to look for Roxy,” said George. “Then let me come with you, you need your guardian,” yelled Molly the Dog.  Soon George and Molly exited the hideout and went out on their quest. “Molly I have to make a quick stop first,” said George. 

Then George saw the door to Knowledge’s Library. Soon George and Molly were in Knowledge’s Library. “Hey Chris, I’m going to look for your sister, and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me,” asked George. “Sorry I can’t, I need to work on some of my own business, but I have someone who can go with you,” said Chris. “Who, Chris,” asked George. “Please George, call me Knowledge,” said Chris. “But Chris, you’re just taking the real Knowledge’s place after he died,” said Molly. “Yes I am, but since I’m wearing this mask, I know everything Knowledge knows, it’s like I’m the original Knowledge, except I’m not black,” said Chris. “Chris…I mean…Knowledge, who is going to help me,” asked George. “O yah, you see, many years back Steven J. Butler, Jr. and his friend created a book called Magic Wars, and I found a warrior from that book, he’s technically immortal,” said Chris. Then Sith walked towards our heroes and stood by Chris’s side. “Oh my god, it’s Sith, he’s neither good or evil, he…,” cried Molly the Dog. “Don’t worry, I’m a good guy now, I’ll help you on your quest,” said Sith. “Well then let’s go,” said George. 


George, Sith, and Molly the Dog were walking in the wastelands. “So Sith, what makes you want to help us,” asked George. “Well, I just want to destroy the Skull Lords for killing all my followers,” said Sith. “So, how did you meet Chris anyway,” asked George. “Well…I was looking for the help of Knowledge, but I didn’t know that the original Knowledge died long ago, and Chris told me that I should help you so here I am,” said Sith. “Wow, I still can’t believe I’m working with you,” said George. Then two cars with the Skull Lords symbol on it pulled up in fount of our heroes. “What the…it’s them,” said George. Then the cars turned into giant robots. “Changers…Sith help me kill these guys,” cried George. 

Soon George and Sith were fighting the Changers and soon they destroyed them. “Damn, we better look out for those Changers, if they catch us we’ll be slaves to the Skull Lords in a heartbeat,” said George. “Actually, they’ll just kill you guys,” said Molly the Dog. “Come on, let’s continue the quest,” said Sith. Then our heroes journeyed on, and then soon demons riding living Velociraptor skeletons saw our heroes. “George, you go ahead without me, I’ll take care of these guys,” said Sith. Then George and Molly ran away from the scene. Soon Sith started fighting the demons that rode living Velociraptor skeletons. Soon George was under attack by demons as well, and then George was knocked out by the demons. Soon George woke up and saw that he was lying on a bed in a bomb shelter. “Finally, you’re awake,” said a mysterious voice. “Where I’m I and who are you,” yelled George. “I’m Fred, I saved you from those demons, your safe now, I’ve been hiding here for years,” said Fred. “You look kind of familiar Fred, have I seen you somewhere before,” asked George. “No, we never met, but you’re safe here, I got enough food and water to last us awhile,” said Fred. “No, I have to go, I need to save my girlfriend and then head back to the rebellion hideout and…,” said George. “Wait, you’re with the rebellion,” said Fred. “Yah, I’m the chosen one, to take god’s place, so I’m technically the new god of Buckyism,” said George. “What,” said Fred. So it looks like George has a new ally, but why does Fred look so familiar to George?

No comments:

Post a Comment