Monday, April 4, 2016

The Samurai & The General 2: Part 2!

As Lalu and Ryū were walking…they bumped into an old foe who was a bounty hunter and that old foe is Fearsome the Alligator. “Well…well…well…I guess I find the fugitives…now…you both are coming with me,” said Fearsome the Alligator. “Don’t worry Lalu…we can take care of him,” said Ryū. Ryū and Lalu began to fight Fearsome the Alligator. After a short fight our heroes knocked out Fearsome the Alligator and continued their quest. “So Lalu…how are we going to make everything normal again,” asked Ryū? “I know how to defeat Ken Joesu…we must bribe him with something…and that something is the Green Diamond,” said Lalu. “What’s the Green Diamond,” asked Ryū? “It’s a priceless diamond that mysteriously turned green…some say it has supernatural powers,” said Lalu. “And what makes you think Ken would want the Green Diamond,” asked Ryū? “He bragged about it all the time when we were dating…now we have to keep moving,” said Lalu. “One last question…when Ken said he granted you a wish…what was it,” asked Ryū? “That is none of your business,” cried Lalu. “I’m your husband…you can tell me anything…plus…if we un-grant my wish…what if he un-grants yours,” said Ryū? But before Lalu could respond to Ryū’s comment, our heroes were at the entrance of The Cave of Lost Souls. Now they must find the Green Diamond within the Cave of Lost Souls. 

When Lalu and Ryū entered the Cave of Lost Souls they heard loud roaring as they got deeper into it. “What do you think is making that roaring noise,” asked Lalu. “I think I might know who’s inside this place….and we won’t like,” said Ryū. Just then Lalu and Ryū entered a cavern where they finally found the Green Diamond. But guarding the Green Diamond was Evil Dino-Skeleton. Luckily for our heroes…Evil Dino-Skeleton was sleeping. “Alright…Lalu grab the Green Diamond, if Evil Dino-Skeleton wakes up I’ll take care of him…now let’s move it,” said Ryū. Lalu soon grabbed the Green Diamond and just when she grabbed the Green Diamond…Evil Dino-Skeleton awoke. “Who dares disturb my slumber and steal my Green Diamond,” roared Evil Dino-Skeleton angrily. “Run Lalu,” cried Ryū. While Lalu fled the scene…Ryū began to fight Evil Dino-Skeleton. During the battle between Ryū and Evil Dino-Skeleton, Sith flew in and attacked Evil Dino-Skeleton. “Ryū, go help your wife…I’ll take care of Evil Dino-Skeleton,” yelled Sith. “Why are you helping me,” asked Ryū? “Because…I’m an outlaw like you…hurry I can’t hold him off forever…now go,” yelled Sith. Ryū fled the scene and Evil Dino-Skeleton and Sith continued fighting each other. Now we go to Lalu and Ryū who just escaped from the Cave of Lost Souls with the Green Diamond. “We did it…now we can…,” cried Lalu. Just then, from out of nowhere Senp jumped out in front of Lalu and Ryū. “Senp…what do you want,” asked Ryū? “Oh you know…I need a little cash so…,” said Senp. Senp then grabbed the Green Diamond from Lalu’s hand and fled into the jungle. “That little bastard, he stole the Green Diamond,” cried Lalu. “Come on…we can find him…let’s go,” yelled Ryū. Lalu and Ryū were now headed deep into the jungle and soon Ryū would find out one of Lalu’s secrets. What would that secret be? Soon we will know!


No comments:

Post a Comment