Monday, April 4, 2016

The Lost Worlds of Buckstevenson Future Wars 4: Part 2!

Now we go to the Skull Lords headquarters where Evil Dino-Skeleton was sitting on his throne with Night Watch by his side. “Where the hell is Terry the Tapir…I hope he isn’t out drinking again,” said Evil Dino-Skeleton. “Should I try and find him my lord,” asked Night Watch. “No…he was useless anyway…now then what are our enemies up too,” asked Evil Dino-Skeleton. Then a mysterious black hooded robed figure walked into Evil Dino-Skeleton’s throne room. “Who are you pal and what do you want,” asked Evil Dino-Skeleton. “My father isn’t pleased,” said the mysterious figure. “Who’s your dad,” asked Evil Dino-Skeleton. “Moeguya,” said the mysterious figure. “Wait you’re the son of Moeguya…what’s your name,” cried Evil Dino-Skeleton. “My name is Moeguya Jr. and I need your help,” said Moeguya Jr. (the mysterious figure). “Moeguya Jr. eh…what do you want,” asked Evil Dino-Skeleton. “An alien race called The Nods have kidnapped my brother Vach and I need your army to rescue him,” said Moeguya Jr. “The Nods….what the heck are The Nods,” asked Evil Dino-Skeleton. “A new threat that is more powerful than we can imagine,” said Moeguya Jr. 

Now we go to George, Roxy, Chris, Molly the Dog, Fred Butler, Spike, and Killshot headed to where the spaceship had crashed. But before they could get to the spaceship…Ga Nod, Co Nod, and Boo Nod found them. “What the…who are you three strange creatures,” asked George. “Hello…my name is Ga Nod and our race wants to conquer you’re puny planet and colonize it after we kill you all,” said Ga Nod. “Wait…are you guys aliens,” asked Molly the Dog. “Indeed…I take it one of you is named George,” said Ga Nod. “I’m George…why do you ask,” asked George. “Because we want to harness your powers lad…now come with us peacefully or we’ll take you by force,” said Ga Nod. “Sorry aliens but I am not a power supply I’m a human being…bring it on,” yelled George. “With pleasure…. Co Nod…Boo Nod…attack these losers but don’t kill the one called George,” yelled Ga Nod. 

Co Nod and Boo Nod then attacked our heroes. Soon our heroes were fighting Co Nod and Boo Nod and they were evenly matched. Killshot shot Co Nod in the back and Fred Butler then wacked Co Nod with a wooden bat with a nail in it. After a couple of hours of fighting our heroes killed Co Nod and Boo Nod while injuring Ga Nod. “Now then…what to do with you,” asked Geroge. “Please don’t kill me…you humans are more powerful than we thought and please let me live and sorry and stuff and…,” cried Ga Nod. While Ga Nod was pleading he pressed a button on his watch that would single a spaceship to his location for backup. Our heroes were about to kill Ga Nod but then a spaceship landed behind Ga Nod. 

Then Nods soldiers rushed out of the spaceship with weapons in hand. Ga Nod then fled into the spaceship as the Nods soldiers attacked our heroes. “Enough of this fighting…I will sacrifice myself to you if you spare my friends,” said George. “Alright one called George…come with us,” said one of the Nods soldiers. “But George they’ll just….,” said Chris. “Get out of here while you still can,” cried George. “Okay…good luck George….,” said Chris. Then Roxy, Chris, Molly the Dog, Fred Butler, and Killshot fled the scene while Spike secretly followed George into the Nods’ spaceship. Now we go to King Nods’ throne room where King Nod was sitting on his throne with Princess Ei Nod by his side. “Bring in the one called George,” said King Nods. Then King Nods’ guards brought in George who was handcuffed. “Leave our planet alone…if I’m the one you want then kill me by spare Earth,” said George. King Nods then began to laugh. “No way…we been observing your planet for years and it’s the only one that is just like ours…we will kill all humans…including you,” said King Nods. “Not so fast you alien bastards,” yelled a mysterious voice. 

It was Spike and he was holding a rifle. “Spike…what the hell are you doing here,” cried George. “Spike…wait a minute…,” said Princess Ei Nod to herself. “I came to stop these aliens and save your butt,” yelled Spike. “Guards get that other human so we can use him for our experiments,” yelled King Nods. Spike was then captured and now Spike and George were in a holding cell waiting for their fates. “Well Spike…I guess we finally lost this one,” said George. “Yah….it’s been great fighting alongside you,” said Spike. Then a mysterious hooded robed figure walked entered the holding cell area where Spike and George were being held. “Who are you,” asked George. “Be quiet…I’m here to free you two,” said the mysterious hooded robed figure. “How can we trust you,” asked Spike. “Spike it’s me….you know Ei Nod,” said Princess Ei Nod. “Wait…Ei Nod…you’re an alien…but I thought…,” cried Spike. “I lied…I am a refugee but not of your planet but mine…my planet was destroyed years ago but we’ve be observing Earth for years…unlike my father I want us to live in peace with mankind but all my people want is the human race dead,” said Princess Ei Nod. “Wait…you’re the daughter of King Nods….why are you helping us,” asked George. “Just follow me…I’ll get you two to safety,” said Princess Ei Nod. Princess Ei Nod then freed George and Spike and she lead them to an escape pod. “I’m going with you two,” said Princess Ei Nod. “What….how can we trust her,” asked George. “Dude she’s my girlfriend so she’s on our side…trust me,” said Spike. “I’m your girlfriend…sweet,” said Princess Ei Nod. Then our heroes escaped in the escape pod and they soon returned to the hideout. King Nods soon found out that his daughter was helping the humans. “I can’t believe her….why does she care for these strange creatures,” cried King Nods in frustration. “Your majesty….let me track them down…they’ve killed my brothers and I want revenge,” said Ga Nod. “Alright Ga Nod you can try again to kill these humans…but if you fail you’ll be sentenced to death,” said King Nods. Then one of King Nods’ royal guards rushed into his throne room. “Sir…we have a problem…another prisoner escaped,” cried the royal guard. “Who,” asked King Nods? “The one called Vach,” said the royal guard. “Shit,” said King Nods. Vach has escaped from The Nods’ spaceship. 


Now we go to a conversation between Spike and Princess Ei Nod. “You know, I’ve been wondering some Ei…why do you want to be with a guy like me,” asked Spike. “What do you mean,” asked Princess Ei Nod. “I mean you’re an alien and a princess….while I’m human and a commoner,” said Spike. “Trust me…you’re better than the men on my planet,” said Princess Ei Nod. “So what are the other men like on your planet anyway,” asked Spike. “My species never really have emotional relationships between the opposite sexes…are species only mate and we aren’t supposed to fall in love,” said Princess Ei Nod. “You mean every relationship is only for mating purposes…but did you ever love any of the men that you’ve mated with,” asked Spike. “I’m a virgin,” said Princess Ei Nod. “Oh…I take it I’m your first real boyfriend right,” asked Spike. “The first one that loved me,” said Princess Ei Nod. “I love you two….but another quick question…why are you helping us,” asked Princess Ei Nod. “Because I believe in equal rights between any race….but Spike…there’s something I should tell you about my people,” said Princess Ei Nod. “What would that be,” asked Spike. “You see…my species transform into horrible monsters when we fell intense emotions,” said Princess Ei Nod. “By intense emotions you mean,” asked Spike. “When our species get really angry or feel other emotions like really scared or even really aroused…we change physically…to your race you could say we turn into monsters,” said Princess Ei Nod. “I guess Nods are pretty weird aliens…so if we were to you know…you might turn into this monster thingy…what would you look like as a monster,” asked Spike. “Something that will horrify you beyond belief,” said Princess Ei Nod. Then George entered the room. “Spike…I need your help…me and the soldiers are going off to fight The Changers and we need your help,” said George. “Alright…stay here Ei…I’ll be back soon,” said Spike. “I’ll be waiting,” said Princess Ei Nod. 

Now we go to the Skull Lords headquarters where Vach has returned from escaping the Nods spaceship. “So brother…how did you escape,” asked Moeguya Jr. “It was pretty easy…but I have some good news,” said Vach. “What the good news,” asked Moeguya Jr. “Before I escaped the Nods spaceship I secretly planted a bomb…in a couple of hours their mother ship will blow up and half of the Nods population will be killed,” said Vach. “Good…those Nods are really annoying…with them out of the way we can just focus on The Changers and the rebellion,” said Moeguya Jr. Then Moeguya Jr. and Vach began laughing evilly together. Now we  go to Ga Nod who just left the Nods mother ship to seek his revenge on the rebellion for killing Co Nod and Boo Nod. But as Ga Nod was walking he looked up into the sky to see the Nods mother ship and then right before his eyes he saw the Nods mother ship blow up. Ga Nod watched in horror as the Nods mother ship blew up in a fiery explosion. Ga Nod then began to cry because with the Nods mother ship destroyed with the Nods inside it….he soon realized that he was the last Nod alive. 

The Nods were now extinct and Ga Nod and Princess Ei Nod were the last to Nods in existence. Ga Nod was furious because he thougt George and the rebellion killed his people but he had no idea that Vach planted the bomb inside the mother ship. Ga Nod then began to transform into a horribly monster and then went on a rampage in the wastelands. While George, Spike, and the rebellion were fighting The Changers…halfway into the battle Ga Nod appeared and killed all of The Changers with a single blast. “Damn…what the heck is that,” cried George. “You humans…you killed my people…now I shall do the same…as the last Nod alive I shall kill you all,” cried Ga Nod. “Wait…the Nods are dead…how did that happen,” asked Spike. “Don’t play dumb…you earthlings blew up the mother ship and by blowing up the mother ship you killed every Nod on broad….you know how many Nods were on broad the mother ship…all of the Nods that escaped from our planet before blew up…now since you killed the last of my people I shall kill you,” cried Ga Nod. “Bring it,” yelled George. Soon George began fighting Ga Nod while little did they know was that Vach and Moeguya Jr. were secretly watching them. “This is great….we won’t have to kill them because they’ll kill themselves,” said Moeguya Jr. “Yah…and soon our father will be alive again and the world will be ours,” said Vach. Vach and Moeguya Jr. then began to laugh evilly. What will happen next? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment