Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Bros. Ink: Forever Annoy (Short Story Version)!

Now we go to the Bros. Ink Factory where a business Big Boss Kid was retiring and General Butt Face was throwing a retirement party in his honor. “Gentlemen, my best friend was this man, he’s the founder and CEO of the greatest group of brothers who annoy their sisters and get paid for it, now that he’s retiring I guess I’ll be promoted to CEO now right,” yelled General Butt Face. “Sorry, I choose someone else,” said Big Boss Kid. “What, damn it who,” cried General Butt Face. “Me chose Mr. Bucky, he new CEO,” said Big Boss Kid. “What,” cried Bucky, AJ Lu, and Shane Lu at the same time. “Yes, Mr. Bucky new CEO of Bros. Ink, excuse me,  but me have to go home now, I want to jack-off real bad, Mr. Bucky, run Bros. Ink well,” yelled Big Boss Kid. Then Big Boss Kid grabbed the cake and ran out of the building. 

Now our story begins and Bucky is now the new CEO of Bros. Ink. AJ Lu and Shane Lu were pissed. Now we go to Bucky’s office where AJ Lu and Shane Lu were complaining. “Bucky, how the hell did you become our boss, you know how much this sucks,” yelled AJ Lu. “Look, I worked my butt of in this company for awhile, I don’t know why Big Boss Kid chose me, but I have a business to run, now meet the man who’s taking my old job, and he’s fresh out of General Butt Face’s class, Mr. Frankie Cuffan,” said Bucky. Then Frankie Cuffan walked in. “Hello, and I can’t wait to work with you AJ Lu and Shane Lu, you guys are almost like legends here,” said Frankie Cuffan. “Bucky, please not make us work with the new guy, take your old job back and…,” said AJ Lu. “Look, I want to be CEO of this company and I don’t care that I’m your boss now and that we are kind of friends, now get to work,” yelled Bucky. Now we go to the annoying room where AJ Lu came out of the door that goes straight to his sister’s room. “Man, I scored so many annoying points today, I really bugged the crap out of not just my sister, but sisters around the freaking world, I guess you’re up Frankie,” said AJ Lu. Then Frankie went through the door to his sister’s room. Frankie soon came out of his sister’s room. “Man, I just bugged the crap out of them,” said Frankie. “Wow, new guy, you’ve just scored 90 annoying points on your first day,” said Shane Lu.  

Annoying points tell how much the sister was annoyed with the brother and also tells how much the brother would get paid by Bros. Ink. Soon Frankie, AJ Lu, and Shane Lu became the best of friends, but how long will it last? 

Now we go to General Butt Face on his lunch break and his jealous of Bucky being the new CEO of Bros. Ink. “Why didn’t I get the job I earned, hell I co-founded Bros. Ink with that fat asshole and then he gives another fat asshole his place, I need to think of a way to become CEO of this company, but how,” said General Butt Face to himself. Then General Butt Face started thinking about how to become CEO of Bros. Ink, and then Bucky walked out behind him. “General Butt Face, we have a huge problem,” yelled Bucky. “What kind of a problem,” asked General Butt Face. “We now have a business rival,” said Bucky. “A business rival, who’s our business rival,” yelled General Butt Face. “Well, our sisters formed Sisters Inc. and now they are going to annoy us and they even got a story in Newsweek,” said Bucky. “So, Sisters Inc. has surfaced and now they will annoy us as well, god damn in this is worst then 9/11,” yelled General Butt Face. “Oh, I also have more news, I think I’m going to sell the company,” said Bucky. “I guess Sisters Inc. isn’t….wait what, you’re going to sell Bros. Ink, to who and why,” yelled General Butt Face. 

“Think about it, how does a company make money off of annoying their sisters, we spent a lot of money paying our employees with the annoying points system and that the company doesn’t have a penny to its name,” said Bucky. “So that’s the reason why, but who wants to buy us out,” asked General Butt Face. “The company that wants to buy us out is one of the biggest corporation in the world, Silly Squad INC., they like our videos that we post on the website, you know when we pulled those pranks on our sisters, and they think there’s some comedy in that, and they like to buy our video library, I’ve talked to Flea-Boy the Clown and he’s willing to pay a good price for the company,” said Bucky. “So, how much is this clown going to pay for Bros. Ink,” asked General Butt Face. “About 49 million, and this company is going to die if or if not they buy us out,” said Bucky. “I guess we have no choice, I loved this company so much that I forgot we don’t have the money to fund it anymore, have a meeting with Flea-Boy the Clown, we’re selling Bros. Ink,” said General Butt Face. “I’m way ahead of you, I called him to make a deal, god only hopes he’ll buy Bros. Ink, now then, I guess we have to tell our employees about this, because they’re going to lose their jobs,” said Bucky. Bros. Ink is going out of business, but will Silly Squad buy them out? 
                                                               
“You guys, did you read today’s Wall Street Journal,” cried Shane Lu. “Who the heck reads the Wall Street Journal,” said AJ Lu. “I don’t,” said Frankie Cuffan. “Anyway, Bros. Ink is going out of business and Mr. Bucky is selling the company to Silly Squad INC.,” said Shane Lu. “So,” said AJ Lu and Frankie Cuffan at the same time. “So, we all lost our jobs, every employee lost their jobs,” said Shane Lu. “What,” yelled AJ Lu and Frankie Cuffan at the same time. Soon all the Bros. Ink employees went straight to Mr. Bucky’s office. “You bastard, we’ve lost our jobs, why did you sell the company,” yelled AJ Lu. “Yah,” yelled all the other employees. “Look guys, Bros. Ink hasn’t turned a profit in years, we don’t have any money to our name, so Silly Squad INC. bought us out and this company will no longer be in business, but look on the bright side, our website videos are now going to be on The Silly Squad Channel, you’ll all be famous, but sorry that you lost your jobs, but now Bros. Ink finally died the way it should have, being bought out by big corporation in the entertainment industry, now have a nice day and exit the building because it’s going to be torn down in a couple of hours,” said Bucky. “Wow, this sucks, guys I don’t know about you guys, but I want to beat the crap out of Mr. Bucky, what do you say,” said AJ Lu. “Get him,” yelled all of the Bros. Ink employees. “Oh crap,” cried Bucky. Soon all the Bros. Ink employees started beating up Bucky. Soon Bucky was at the hospital after being beating up, and now we go to General Butt Face visiting Bucky in the hospital. “Well, Bros. Ink is no more, and you need to find a new job, and so do I, but at least we got s couple of hundred dollar bills to last us awhile, you made a good business decision Mr. Bucky, hope you do well,” said General Butt Face. I guess Bros. Ink is no more and thousands of annoying brothers lost their jobs, but it sucks that Sisters Inc. is still in business and making a lot of money. Soon with the Silly Squad’s help Bros. Ink would be revived in the form of a TV show and that means former Bros. Ink employees have jobs again. See it wasn’t a sad ending, and everyone lived happily ever after!

THE END!


No comments:

Post a Comment