Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Super Dudes & The Perfect World (Short Story Version)!

Color Man was in an old warehouse, where he was going to steal the machine that gave Super Dude, Young One, Super Dudette, and Super Mutt their powers and made them cool, because Super Dude, Young One, and Super Dudette used to be nerds. “Man, I can’t believe the moved the machine, it used to be in some government laboratory and now it’s in an old warehouse outside of Hero City, now then, how do I move the machine to where I want it to go,” said Color Man. Then Color Man pulled out a box of crayons and a lighter and started smoking a crayon like a cigarette. “Hey guys get over here,” yelled Color Man while smoking a crayon. Then Color Man’s henchmen walked over. “What do you want boss,” said the henchmen at the same time. “Move this big machine and put it in the back of the pick-up truck, we have a special delivery to make,” said Color Man. 

Soon Color Man and his henchmen were driving away with the machine in the back of their pick-up truck. Now we go to Coyote Corp headquarters where Coyote was still working in his office after hours. “Man, with today’s crazy economy I need to think of a way to make some money fast before we all go bankrupt,” said Coyote to himself. Then Coyote heard tapping on his office window, it was Color Man who was floating in mid air. “Who the hell are you,” asked Coyote. “Coyote, we both like making money, and I have a money maker you may like to see,” said Color Man. “Alright I’ll let you guys in, but I can’t be seen talking to criminals again so be quick about it,” said Coyote. Now Color Man’s henchmen set up the machine in a laboratory inside Coyote Corp headquarters. “So, what is this machine anyway,” asked Coyote. “While, it’s called Project Power and it originally belonged to the government, but this machine is what gave Super Dude is powers, I think we should duplicate it and sell it to the public, this thing can cure heath problems Coyote so basically ever hospital will want one,” said Color Man. “How do we know it works,” asked Coyote. “Well, I worked on Project Power myself so I know it works, but we need a test subject to see if it will work, a human subject,” said Color Man. “Pablo get in here,” yelled Coyote. Then Coyote’s weak Mexican janitor named Pablo walked in. “We have a winner,” said Color Man. Now the bad guys are going to do something that will bring the end to all of the superheroes and super villains! 
                                                         
Soon Pablo walked into the machine. Then Color Man’s henchmen shut the machine’s door. “Now to see if this baby still works,” said Color Man. Then Color Man turned on the machine while smoking another crayon like a cigarette. Soon from inside the machine were loud screams of pain by Pablo. “My god, is he dying in there,” cried Coyote. “Relax, his body is changing into a new form, it’s basically like going through puberty all over again but more painful,” said Color Man. 

Hours later the machine stopped. “Alright, let’s see what the magic of Project Power has done now,” said Color Man. Color Man opened the door and Pablo walked out of the machine a new man. “Damn, Pablo looks like a bodybuilder mixed with a male model,” cried Coyote. “Mr. Coyote, I quit my job now, I’m going to my dream job of being a singer, see ya,” said Pablo. Then Pablo flew out of the room. “God, think of the money I can make, we can give these to hospitals, gyms, and even spas, I’ll be rich,” said Coyote. “There is one catch, you have to give me half of the profits,” said Color Man. “Sure, I can have my boys duplicate Project Power and it will be on the market in a couple of days,” said Coyote. Now we go a week later and we see the Super Dudes watching TV in their apartment headquarters. “Hey the news is on, I want to hear us say we saved the day from Komodo King, he almost got away with robbing three banks,” said Young One. Then they changed the channel to the local news. “This just in, Coyote has an announcement regarding a new invention that will change mankind, let’s go live to his press conference,” said the anchorman. Now we go to the press conference being held by Coyote. “My good people of Hero City and even the whole U.S. of A, Coyote Corp has created the greatest invention of all time, now I need the test subjects to come up here right now,” said Coyote. 

Then two beautiful women and four bodybuilder looking men walked out. “These people you see before you today weren’t born like this, these two women once both weighted 400lbs. and these three of these men were once dying of AIDS, and the other one had Autism, now look at them, they are now cured of all their problems and now have superhuman abilities, my new invention Project Power is the cure for all of humanities diseases and disabilities, and now you can go to your local hospital and try Project Power for yourself, and soon you all will be almost….perfect, to use Project Power will cost $200 dollars wherever you go to use it, and we’ll not make a home version for a couple of years, and that is all,” said Coyote. Now we go back to the news. “Wow, a cure for every problem, wait-a-go Coyote Corp, and in other news….,” said the anchorman. Soon the Super Dudes looked in shock over what they just saw on TV. “Oh my god, Project Power has just fallen into the wrong hands,” cried Super Dude.

“Super Dude, I thought you destroyed Project Power after Super Dudette used it,” yelled Young One. “I didn’t destroy it, I hid it in an old warehouse no one will think to look, but how did Coyote get it,” said Super Dude. “So, this means everyone is going to have superpowers now, what will become of us,” asked Super Dudette. Then Fat Lazy Karate Teacher walked in and he looked like a male model. “Hey pal what…oh it’s just you, why did you become a traitor and use Project Power, you were my mentor,” yelled Young One. “Man, look at me you guys, I lost all 350lbs., I love Project Power, I went to the hospital as soon as I read about it on the internet, now I’m good and sexy,” said Fat Lazy Karate Teacher. “Damn, look how much he’s changed, think about all the people with heath problems, they’ll all become us, and with everyone looking good my modeling career is toast,” said Super Dudette. “Super Dude, why didn’t you destroy Project Power when you had the chance,” asked Young One. “Look I never knew Coyote Corp would have it, now let’s think of….oh what’s the point, we can’t stop it, let’s face facts, the world is going to be perfect, which is kind of a bad thing,” said Super Dude. “So, we look for other jobs and blend in with society again,” said Young One. “I guess, I’ll see if we got the paper, I’ll try looking for work,” said Super Dude. 

Soon weeks have passed and Project Power has made the world perfect, now everyone is good looking and very sexy, and everyone has superpowers now. Now we go to Young One working out in the gym. Soon Young One saw the gym he’s a member of now had Project Power. “I thought Project Power was only for hospitals, I guess people want to make money,” said Young One. “Hey there handsome,” said someone from behind him. Young One turned around and saw two sexy ladies. “Look I…,” said Young One. “Me and my friend have just came out of Project Power, I used to have Down's syndrome and my friend once weight 700lbs., and look at us now, how about a date sexy boy,” said one of the sexy girls. “I have a girlfriend already, so sorry ladies, but I guess you’ll find someone out there,” said Young One. Then Fat Lazy Karate Teacher popped out from out of nowhere. “Hey ladies, I’m a free man, I look like a male model and I live on welfare, so who wants to date me,” said Fat Lazy Karate Teacher. “It’s a date,” said both of the sexy girls. “Hey Young One, it’s one for you and one for me,” said Fat Lazy Karate Teacher. “I think I’m going to go home now,” said Young One. Young One soon left the gym and then headed home. “Great, in a perfect world, chicks are horny for anyone, god I feel sorry once they all get the side effects of Project Power, but they’ll find out on their own,” said Young One. 

Super Dude flew to the old warehouse that Project Power was originally stored in before Coyote Corp took it. “Now there must be some clues around here who took Project Power out of here,” said Super Dude to himself. “It’s pretty obvious who took it,” yelled a mysterious voice. Super Dude turned around and saw Night Watch with his pet owl Oliver sitting on top of his shoulder standing behind him. “Where the heck did you come from,” asked Super Dude. “Look, if you remember Super Dude, only three people worked on Project Power, those people were me, you, and….,” said Night Watch. “And Color Man, basically before he became Color Man,” said Super Dude. “Bingo, I bet it was Color Man who stole the Project Power machine out of this warehouse and gave it to Coyote Corp so that he can make a quick buck,” said Night Watch. “There’s one thing that bugs me though, what are you doing here Night Watch, I mean besides Color Man you would know about Project Power, but how did you know I moved it here,” asked Super Dude. “Government Records my friend, now then, me and you have to think of a way to destroy Project Power and stop people from using it altogether,” said Night Watch. “Face facts, there’s nothing we can do, now that Project Power is in hospitals and Coyote Corp can make new ones everyday there’s nothing we can do to stop it, Coyote Corp won and we’re obsolete,” said Super Dude. “Well, I know a guy we can go to,” said Night Watch. “Who,” asked Super Dude. 

Now we go to Young One heading to the local gym and he was shocked to see that all of the workout machines were replaced with Project Power machines. “What happened to the gym,” cried Young One. Then Young One went to the front desk of the gym to ask what the heck is going on. “Excuse me, but where are all the workout machines,” asked Young One. “Look pal, the owner of this gym thinks that people can lose weight quicker with Project Power and so every gym in the country is thinking it’s best we just stick with Project Power,” said the gym employee. Soon a lady with a huge pot belly walked into the gym. “Hello, I have a gut and gained a few pounds, can I use this Project Power machine again,” asked the pot bellied lady. “That will be $15.96 please,” said the gym employee. Soon the pot bellied lady went inside the Project Power machine and soon she walked out looking very sexy. “I never thought life could get this easy, I can eat whatever I want and don’t have to worry about gaining 600lbs. again, I’m a new women,” said the former pot bellied lady now sexy lady. “I’ll be going home now,” said Young One. Young One then flew home and he started thinking what the world would be like where you can become perfect at the push of a button. Now it seems that the only hope the Super Dudes have of being needed again is making a deal with an old enemy!
                                                              
Now Super Dude and Night Watch were now in Hell and were going to make a deal with the devil. “I can’t believe you Super Dude want to make a deal with me, ha, this is great,” laughed Satan. “Look Satan, as much as I hate you I have no choice but to make a deal with you, we superheroes and super villains are desperate and we want to be unique again, so the deal we wish to make is for you to make it so that Project Power was never given to Coyote Corp and released to the public for their use,” said Super Dude. “So you want me to make the world the way it was before Coyote Corp had taken Project Power and gave it to the public,” said Satan. “Yes, now what will it cost us to make the deal go through,” asked Super Dude. “One soul, I don’t care who,” said Satan. “Here you go,” said Night Watch. 

Then Night Watch kicked Color Man towards Satan, and Color Man was tied up. “Alright, let me work my mojo, and oh Keeper, you take Color Man and send him to be tortured,” said Satan. “Yes boss, come on weirdo,” said the Keeper. Then the Keeper “I’ll tell you now but once this thing goes through you won’t remember any of the past events that just happened,” said Satan. “Hey, I rather live in the non-perfect world then remembering when it was perfect, so work your stuff Satan, and remember that we’re still enemies,” said Super Dude. Satan hands were soon burning and then he gave a loud clap. Now we go to Super Dude waking up in his apartment bedroom. “Man, what happen last night,” said Super Dude to himself. Super Dude then started making breakfast. “Good morning, so how did you sleep last night,” asked Young One. “Man, I had the craziest dream, remember that Project Power machine, I dreamt that Coyote Corp took it and that everyone had superpowers and were good looking, even Fat Lazy Karate Teacher looked sexy,” said Super Dude. “Man what a crazy dream, hey, whatever happened to that old Project Power machine,” asked Young One. “I destroyed my dear nephew, now let’s have some breakfast,” said Super Dude. 

Now we go to the old warehouse where Project Power was being stored, then a reddish-blackish portal opened up and Dr. Frankenstein and Igor walked out. “So, what does Master Satan want us to do with this machine called Project Power,” asked Igor. “I think he wants it so that he can create his own Super Dude or something, but otherwise I think he wanted to close that deal that he made recently that we promised to keep secret from the mortals,” said Dr. Frankenstein. Dr. Frankenstein and Igor then lifted the Project Power Machine and then carried it back into the portal from which they entered. Now it seems that Project Power is now in the wrong hands once more!

THE END!


No comments:

Post a Comment