Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Stork vs. Hawk 2!

Stork and Hawk were once foes but over time they’ve become best friends. But one day Hawk missed being the bad guy. So Hawk came up with an evil scheme. Hawk kidnapped Stork’s beloved dog Bark and Hawk teamed up with Stork’s foes Mr. Hunter and Insane Dog Catcher. Now Stork had to rescue his dog from his enemies. Stork would go on a big adventure to save his dog Bark. Stork went around the world. Luckily for Stork, Hawk left clues on how to find Bark. Stork was soon in a forest and he was being hunted by Mr. Hunter. Stork soon fled the woods and then headed to the city. Stork then was being chased by Insane Dog Catcher. Stork was able to escape from Insane Dog Catcher who drove his animal control van into a tree. Stork soon found Hawk’s hideout and the final part of his mission. 

“So Stork…you finally made it to my hideout, but luckily I had another foe of yours ready for you to face,” said Hawk. Then Big Mean Dog attacked Stork but Stork was able to defeat Big Mean Dog. “Hawk…I came to get my dog back and I thought we were friends now,” said Stork. “We were once enemies weren’t we,” said Hawk. “Yes you were a bad guy but I thought you became a good guy…you helped me hook up with my girlfriend, you given money to me when I needed it…and you acted as my sidekick…Hawk…please you’re my friend…just give me my dog back and let’s make things normal again,” said Stork. “Alright buddy…I’ll give you Bark…,” said Hawk. Hawk then handed Bark to Stork and then Stork and Hawk hugged each other. “Oh and Hawk forgive me for doing this but I called someone,” said Stork. Then the police came to Hawk’s hideout and arrested Hawk. “Sorry Hawk…I just thought calling the police would make sense after all you did kidnap my dog and hired henchmen to try and kill me so...I hope we can still be friends,” said Stork. “Friends forever,” said Hawk. I guess Stork and Hawk’s friendship will never die!

THE END!


No comments:

Post a Comment