Wednesday, March 23, 2016

The Lost Worlds of Buckstevenson Future Wars 2: Part 1!

In the year 2048 the rebellion tried to clone the god of Buckyism, Steven Butler Jr.  and the top scientists did just that, but soon the Skull Lords found out and soon wanted to steal a clone and make it evil. So the rebellion destroyed all the clones that were created, but one survived. But our story takes place in the year 2054 and the war between the Skull Lords and the rebellion was still going on. George who is half-human and half-cartoon teenager and he is the chosen one to take Steven Butler’s place as the god of Buckyism. 

George led the rebellion quite well after the death of Steven J. Butler, Jr. Evil Dino-Skeleton survived the blowing up of one of his many headquarters and Terry the Tapir is running in his absent. The Phoenix Monks also want to destroy the chosen one and be the rulers of the world. Since our world and the Lost Worlds of Buckstevenson merged into one, chaos roamed the new world. The current pope of Buckyism Lenny Lynx is helping the followers of Buckyism live in peace around evil. The humans that believed in Buckyism lived in hiding spot that is run by the rebellion. Rick Rooster became the top wizard of the rebellion after the death of Shane Lu. Spike is now co-head of the rebellion right next to George. The rebellion hopes to end this war once and for all. Now we go to the battlefield where George is leading his army against the Skull Lords. 

The Skull Lords demon army rode living Velociraptor skeletons on the battlefield. The rebellion’s army is small compared to the Skull Lords. But George doesn’t give up hope, and he hopes to end this war once and for all. George led his army into battle, but they were losing to the Skull Lords. George fought with his soldiers in battle, and during many of the battles the Phoenix Monks usually interfere. Now that the battle has began let’s tell this story once and for all. Also, George is also on a mini-quest to find his girlfriend Roxy who was kidnapped by the Skull Lords.

Now we go to a Skull Lords archeological find of the ruins of an old Skull Lords headquarters. Terry the Tapir wanted to show Evil Dino-Skeleton what the Skull Lords had found in the old headquarters. “This better be good Terry or else, if you know what I mean,” said Evil Dino-Skeleton. “Oh it is master, and I think you’ll know who it is,” said Terry the Tapir. “Wait what,” asked Evil Dino-Skeleton. “We found a body perfectly preserved in the ruins of the old headquarters, we think it’s a cyborg,” said Terry the Tapir. “A cyborg,” said Evil Dino-Skeleton. 

Then demons set the cyborg on the table. “Oh my god, I know who it is, we found him,” yelled Evil Dino-Skeleton. “We think we can bring him back to life, and since you know who it is we can try,” said Terry the Tapir. “Let me take a crack at it,” said Evil Dino-Skeleton. Then Evil Dino-Skeleton put his hands on the cyborg’s chest, and then shocked him with electricity from his hands. Then the cyborg woke up and went crazy. He grabbed Terry the Tapir. “Where I’m I,” cried the cyborg. “Calm down, Night Watch,” said Evil Dino-Skeleton. “Wait, Evil Dino-Skeleton is that you, where the hell I’m I,” yelled Night Watch. “You’re in what used to be a Skull Lords headquarters, now it’s abandoned,” said Evil Dino-Skeleton. “What, but it just opened two weeks ago,” yelled Night Watch. “My friend, that was years ago, welcome to the year 2054…Night Watch,” said Evil Dino-Skeleton. “Wait, you mean everybody I knew or cared about is dead,” yelled Night Watch. “Well, I’m alive and I knew you, but yah, they’re all dead,” said Evil Dino-Skeleton. “So is this guy I’m choking is on our side,” asked Night Watch. “Yes, that’s Terry the Tapir, he’s my henchman,” said Evil Dino-Skeleton. Then Night Watch let Terry go. “Damn, I need a drink,” said Terry the Tapir. Then Terry the Tapir started walking away. “So Night Watch, want to work for me again,” asked Evil Dino-Skeleton. “How much does it pay,” asked Night Watch. “99 billion dollars, and nothing more,” said Evil Dino-Skeleton. “So, what do you want me to do,” asked Night Watch. “Kill the chosen one, his name is George,” said Evil Dino-Skeleton. “Could I repair myself real quick, I’m a little rusty,” asked Night Watch. “I’ll have my top mechanic work on your suit, welcome back with the Skull Lords, Night Watch,” said Evil Dino-Skeleton. Night Watch finally returns, and so George will meet a new foe!

No comments:

Post a Comment