Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The Beast & The Bow: Part 3!

Simon looks like a bodybuilder and he carries two big swords. Simon may look tuff but let’s just say he has a reason why he works for the witch. Like how the ugly witch turned herself into a beautiful queen, Simon used to be a scrawny weakling. But the witch turned him into a handsome strong young man. “Why do you want to kill me…I’m not an ogre,” asked Brick Archer. “Well Mr. Archer…let’s just say you’re a key to breaking the curse…now ogres…come and face your deaths,” said Simon. Then Brick Archer attacked Simon. Brick Archer and Simon began fighting each other. But Brick Archer was outmatched by the much stronger Simon. But before Simon could kill Brick Archer from out of nowhere Misty Mount rammed into him. “Don’t hurt them…,” yelled Misty Mount. 

Simon began to laugh. “I can’t believe you’re actually helping the people who’ve tried to kill you Misty…and I take it Mr. Archer thinks your cute…well I don’t know if you’ve told them or not…but I know the truth about who you really are,” said Simon. “Just leave Simon…or else,” said Misty Mount. “I have to do what you weren’t able to do so….,” yelled Simon. “Just leave….NOW,” yelled Misty Mount. Simon then lunged at Misty Mount and Misty then grabbed Simon. Slowly Misty Mount began to transform into an ugly brutish giant. “LEAVE THEM ALONE…,” roared Misty Mount. Then Misty Mount threw Simon and then she noticed that she was now an ugly brutish giant. “Oh no…I’m ugly again…why now…,” cried Misty Mount. Brick Archer stood in shock. He saw that the beautiful woman he was in love with wasn’t beautiful at all. She was actually a 10 foot, brutish, overweight, giant-human hybrid. “Misty…what’s going on…,” asked Brick Archer. Misty Mount then stared at Brick Archer. “I didn’t want you to know who I really am…I’m the real monster….,” cried Misty Mount. Then Misty Mount fled the scene and Simon began to laugh. “Well now…I guess you figured out why she was working for the witch…not only did the witch turn herself into a beautiful queen…but she turned Misty Mount into a beautiful young woman…because she’s really just the ugly servant of Princess Olivia,” laughed Simon. “Just leave pal I don’t want to…,” said Brick Archer. 

Then Simon pushed Brick Archer out of the way. “Look let me do my job and….,” said Simon.  Then from out of nowhere Oliver attacked Simon. “Oliver what are you doing,” cried Olivia. “Olivia….run away…NOW,” cried Oliver. Olivia fled the scene and Oliver and Brick Archer began fighting Simon. After a long battle Brick Archer killed Simon with a shot to Simon’s head with his arrow. Then Simon slowly transformed back into a scrawny weakling. “At least I now know why he was working for the witch…are you alright Oliver…,” asked Brick Archer. “Yah…I’m fine…,” said Oliver. Brick Archer and Oliver then went to look for Misty Mount and Olivia. They found Misty Mount crying with Olivia comforting her. “Misty…what’s…,” asked Brick Archer. “Don’t look at me….what was I thinking…who could ever love me…,” cried Misty Mount. Then Misty Mount turned into stone. “What the…Misty turned into stone…,” cried Brick Archer. “It was a ring…,” said Olivia. “What,” asked Brick Archer. “Like we’ve told you anyone who sets foot into our castle turns into stone….the witch gave Misty and Simon a special ring that won’t turn them into a stone statue…the only reason you didn’t turn into stone was because you are somehow immune to it…,” said Olivia. “I was wondering why you two didn’t turn into stone yet…but how is Brick immune,” asked Oliver. “Because Brick Archer has to kill the witch…it’s how we can break the curse,” said Olivia. “I have to kill the witch…how,” asked Brick Archer. “Misty says we can find more answers in the library…she also says that there was another way to break the curse but she didn’t tell me…so I guess killing the witch is the only option right now,” said Olivia. 

Oliver, Olivia, and Brick Archer then went to the castle’s library and they found something secretly hidden inside the library. It was a suit of armor and a special arrow that could kill the witch. “I guess that’s for me…,” said Brick Archer. Brick Archer then put on the suit of armor and grabbed the special arrow. “Aright…I’ll go kill the witch…you two stay here…once I’m done killing the witch…I’ll see if it broke the curse…in the mean time stay hidden if she sends more henchmen to try and kill you…if I fail…I’m sorry,” said Brick Archer. “Good luck…and if you fail…maybe we can find the other way to break the curse,” said Oliver. “Thanks for not killing us Mr. Archer,” said Olivia. “You two are innocent and I’ve sensed no evil in you…so long,” said Brick Archer. Brick Archer then began his quest to kill the witch. It took many days but Brick Archer finally made it to the witch’s kingdom. But when Brick Archer entered the witch’s kingdom her royal guard stopped him before he could. Since the ugly witch is now a beautiful queen, her royal guards didn’t believe Brick Archer when he told them about the truth about their queen. Now Brick Archer was in the throne room of the witch. “So…I see you’ve returned…royal guards leave the room…I have some I need to tell Mr. Archer in private,” said the queen. 

Then everyone left the throne room except the queen and Brick Archer. “So…you know that I’m not really a beautiful queen and that I’m just an ugly witch…but I have some news to tell you Mr. Archer….there are actually two things that must be done in order for the curse to be broken…killing me with a special arrow or any other weapon can’t stop me…for I am immortal,” said the witch (the queen). “I guess you’re not going to tell me the other thing I have to do in order to break the curse…,” said Brick Archer. “Actually…you only have to kill me….the ogres have to do the next step…I they won’t be lovers for long…by now…they are monsters forever…you’ve failed Mr. Archer,” said the witch. The witch began to laugh evilly and while she was laughing Brick Archer shot her with the special arrow. But she didn’t die. “Guards…get in here and throw Mr. Archer in the dungeon,” said the queen (a.k.a. the witch). “I guess I’ve failed,” said Brick Archer. 


The queen’s (the witch) royal guards grabbed Brick and while the queen was laughing evilly she slowly began to transform back into the ugly witch. “No…the curse…it can’t be broken…no,” cried the witch. Since the witch still had the special arrow stuck in her heart she died. “I guess I did kill the witch after all,” said Brick Archer. Then oddly enough the royal guards turned into frogs. “What the….,” said Brick Archer to himself. 

Then the witch’s whole kingdom turned into a swamp. “I guess since she really was a queen her kingdom was nothing more than an illusion…kind of funny the ugly old witch’s kingdom was just a swamp…now to check on the ogres…I wonder if the curse is really broken,” said Brick Archer to himself. Brick Archer then rushed back to Olivia’s castle and when he arrived it was a very different place. It seems the curse is broken because Olivia’s castle went from dark and gloomy to a beautiful place. All the people turned into stone statues were human again. Brick Archer then entered the castle and when he entered the people inside began to cheer. “Excuse I’m looking for…,” said Brick Archer. “Mr. Archer…you’re back already,” said a mysterious voice. Brick then turned around and saw a handsome young man and a beautiful young woman. “Who are you….,” asked Brick Archer. “Brick…you don’t recognize us,” said the beautiful young woman. “Wait…ogres...wow…you’re both beautiful…,” said Brick Archer. “Actually we aren’t ogres anymore…I’m Prince Oliver and this is my future wife Princess Olivia,” said Prince Oliver. “So…I guess killing the witch really did break the curse…I guess she was lying when she said there was two that must be done in order to break the curse huh…,” said Brick Archer. “Actually…the curse was broken after you left….,” said Princess Olivia. “What do you mean it was broken,” asked Brick Archer. “Brick…what she means that a couple hours after you left we kissed each other…and it was true love’s kiss that broke the curse…,” said Prince Oliver. “And killing the witch was only necessarily in order so this whole mess doesn’t happen again,” said Princess Olivia. “So now what…,” asked Brick Archer. “Well now that the witch is dead and the curse is broken…I guess we’re going to get married,” said Prince Oliver. “That’s good…wait…where’s Ms. Mount,” asked Brick Archer. “Last I saw her saw she was still in the servants’ quarters,” said Princess Olivia. Brick Archer then rushed to the servants’ quarters but Misty Mount wasn’t there but as he was leaving he bumped into Misty Mount. “Oh I’m sorry…I…Brick…,” said Misty Mount. “Misty…I…,” said Brick. “Okay I know…not only am I a servant to Princess Olivia…but I’m now a freaking monster…I would not love me if I were you,” said Misty Mount. “But Misty…you maybe a giant now…but if I learned anything from this past month is that it’s inner beauty that matters…Misty when I met you…you were beautiful…and even though you changed a lot…you’ll always be beautiful…Misty…I want to be with you,” said Brick Archer. “You mean…you still love me…and that you don’t think I’m a monster,” said Misty Mount. “Yes…in fact…I want you to come with me…,” said Brick Archer. “Come with you…where,” asked Misty Mount. “I don’t just want you as a girlfriend…I want you to be my partner-in-crime…I know you’ll be a great bounty hunter and together we will make a great team,” said Brick Archer. “But you know I’m a servant to Princess Olivia and…,” said Misty Mount. “You leave that to me,” said Brick Archer. And so, Brick Archer asked Princess Olivia to free Misty Mount from her servant duties and since Brick and Misty helped break her curse…Misty was no longer a servant to Princess Olivia. 

Even though Prince Oliver offered them jobs as members of his royal guard…Brick and Misty turned his offer down so that they could become a bounty hunter team. Now Brick Archer was a bounty hunter again and now he also has Misty Mount as not only a partner…but as his girlfriend. Brick Archer and Misty Mount still love each other very much. So I guess the story is over right? Wrong….because Brick Archer and Misty Mount have to save the day again. What’s the threat? Let’s just say the evil witch isn’t technically dead….yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment