Tuesday, March 1, 2016

EcoMyths Alliance Blackout #2 (Second City Class Sketch)!



                   ANGEL ANDY
God, here’s the electric bill!

                    GOD
Thanks Angel Andy!

(Angel Andy passes God the electric bill and God opens it when he begins to read it he looks shocked)

                    GOD
Damn, why is this electric bill so expensive! I remembered to turn things off all electronics when I was done using them! Except the Sun, that thing always should be plugged in or else things will get pretty dark!

                    ANGEL ANDY
Well God, you did know that even though things are turned off, they’re still draining energy if they are plugged in, right?

                    GOD
Crap!

                   ANGEL ANDY
Wow, I guess I know a little more than God himself!

                    GOD
Shut up Angel Andy and unplug my TV!

                  ANGEL ANDY
Yes God!

                 (Blackout.)


                       

No comments:

Post a Comment