Tuesday, March 1, 2016

BWC 2008: Part 1!


“Hello, I’m Larry Sports and with me is my co-color commentator Mr. Safari, today’s matches are a The Strike-out Gang vs. The Boys on the Edge for the BWC 6-man tag team Championship, and our main event Mac Machine vs. Dread with special guest referee Thrash, also Bobby Daniels is going to announce the BWC employee of the month,” yelled Larry Sports. “God, I hope I’m employee of the month, and I can’t wait to see Bobby Daniels in a BWC ring again, and I hope that Lucky won’t win it again,” yelled Mr. Safari. “Oh come on, Lucky is the best janitor the BWC Arena ever had, now let’s start our first match,” yelled Larry Sports. Now we see the Strike-out Gang walking to the ring. Now we see the Boys on the Edge walking down to the ring. “Ding, ding, ding,” rang the bell. Jeff punches The Base Man, and then Jeff kicks the Base Man in the nuts. Jeff then pins the Base Man. “1, 2, 3, ring the bell,” yelled the referee. “I can’t believe it, that crazy boy band stable are now the new BWC 6-man tag team Champions, I guess dark days are happening in the BWC,” yelled Mr. Safari. “Yah, but look who’s in the ring…,” yelled Larry Sports. Now we see Bobby Daniels in the ring. “Hello fans, I came out of my retirement home to announce the BWC employee of the month, and that person is…,” yelled Bobby Daniels. Now we see Nazi Nick walking down to the ring with a microphone in his hand. “Holdz it, I Nazi Nick I’m sick of Lucky winning all the time, I want to be employee of month, me, Nazi Nick,” yelled Nazi Nick. “Look pal, I don’t want trouble, and besides, you won, here’s the new employee of the month, Nazi Nick,” yelled Bobby Daniels. Now we see Bobby Daniels handing Nazi Nick the BWC employee of the month plaque. “Let’s hear it for our BWC employee of the month,” yelled Bobby Daniels. Then the crowd starts booing. “Wow, Nazi Nick is our employee of the month, why him….anyway, we have to take a quick break,” yelled Larry Sports. 


“Welcome back, now it’s our main event… Mac Machine vs. Dread with special guest referee Thrash,” yelled Larry Sports. Now we see Mac Machine walking down to the ring and then we see Dread walking down to the ring with Thrash by his side. “Ding, ding, ding,” rang the bell. Mac Machine started beating the crap out of Dread. Then from behind, Thrash hit Mac Machine with a chair. “What the hell was that, that’s not how a referee acts,” yelled Mr. Safari. Dread then gave Mac Machine a chokeslam, and then Dread pins Mac Machine. “1, 2…,” yelled Thrash. Then the lights in the BWC Arena turned off, and then the lights turned back on. Now we see Mr. Unknown in the center of the ring. Thrash started panicking, and while Thrash was distracted Mac Machine kicked out. Then Mac Machine hits Dread with the chair. Soon the lights in the BWC Arena turned off again. Soon Mr. Unknown disappeared out of nowhere, and then Mac Machine pinned Dread. “1, 2…3,” cried Thrash. “Wow, Mac Machine beat Dread with the help of the newest member of the BWC roster Mr. Unknown, and what does he want with Thrash, I guess we’ll find out next time, well good bye folks,” yelled Larry Sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment