Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Dracula’s Plugged In (Second City Class Sketch)!

(Villager #1 and Villager #2 enter Dracula’s throne room holding torches)

                     VILLAGER #1
We want you to get out of our village, Dracula!

                     VILLAGER #2
The village only sent two of their villagers because they’re all afraid of you!

(Dracula appears sitting on his throne)

                   DRACULA
You dare enter my castle! I shall attack thee!

(Villager #1 and Villager #2 begin screaming before they flee the castle. Dracula tries to get up and attack them, but he is plugged into the wall)

                  DRACULA
Wait, I’m still plugged in and my battery isn’t full yet!

                   VILLAGER #1
Wait a minute? You’re powered by electricity, now? What happened to all the blood sucking?

                  DRACULA
Actually, I don’t need to suck blood anymore. It wasn’t environmentally friendly. I’m an electric powered vampire now!

                   VILLAGER #2
That’s stupid!

                  DRACULA
It worked for Frankenstein!
                    
                     VILLAGER #2
But when we came in here you were sleeping. So really you should have not been plugged in because staying plugged in even while you’re sleeping wastes power. To remain environmentally friendly, only change yourself when you are awake!

                     DRACULA
Then I should go back to sucking blood?

                   VILLAGER #1 & VILLAGER #2
                        (AT THE SAME TIME)
OH NO! NO! NO!

                    DRACULA
Maybe I could try solar power?

                  VILLAGER #1
Oh yeah totally! Solar power is way better!

                  VILLAGER #2
But wait, isn’t Dracula a vampire and wouldn’t the sun kill…
(Villager #1 quickly covers Villager #2’s mouth)

                    DRACULA
Fine, I’ll go solar power and since I’ll be sleeping, I guess I’ll unplug myself! Good night gentlemen!

(Dracula then swings his throne around and Villager #1 and Villager #2 give each other a high five)

                  VILLAGER #1
Dude, we’re heroes in more ways than one!

                  VILLAGER #2
Yeah, now what are we going to do about that werewolf problem?


                  (Blackout.)

No comments:

Post a Comment