Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The Origin of the Wise Wizard: Part 3!

 Stan Wizard and Riddle Fox were soon fighting off a bunch of demons. “Where did all these demons come from,” cried Riddle Fox. “I don’t know but I have a feeling this has something to do with the return of Moeguya,” cried Stan Wizard. Just then Slaka and War the Rhinotaur joined in the fight against the demons. “I trust you three very much…thanks for healing my wounds,” yelled War the Rhinotaur. “You’re welcome,” cried Stan Wizard, Slaka, and Riddle Fox at the same time. Soon our heroes defeated the demons and they soon entered King Lark’s throne room. “You fools can’t defeat me,” yelled King Lark. King Lark then roared and flew towards our heroes. Our heroes began to fight King Lark and after a long battle they injured King Lark. “Now to finish him,” cried War the Rhinotaur. 

War was about to kill King Lark but then King Lark disappeared in a mysterious blackish-purplish cloud. “Where did he go,” asked War the Rhinotaur. “I don’t know but I feel we haven’t seen the last of him, let’s get the hell out of here,” said Stan Wizard. Now our heroes returned to King Loma Lion’s castle. “Thank you for your help brave warriors, now that we formed an alliance with the Rhinotaurs I’m sure we can kill the dragons,” said King Loma Lion. “Yes, my people also thank you three,” said War the Rhinotaur. “No problem…we can continue our quest right,” asked Stan Wizard. “You are free to leave or return to my kingdom at any time, so long brave heroes,” said King Loma Lion. Soon our heroes left King Loma Lion’s castle and they continued their quest to the Magical Council. But before they could get any further, they saw Whisp’s gang messing with something in a cage. “Hey it’s those assholes again, what do they have trapped in there,” asked Stan Wizard. “Whatever it is we should probably free it,” said Riddle Fox. Our heroes then attacked Whisp’s gang. “Boss it’s these losers again, should we kick their asses,” said Grag. “What do you have trapped in this cage,” asked Stan Wizard. “Why we have General Gully of the beasts, he was trying to go to King Cecrops to bring a message of peace, so General Gully in a cage and we’re holding him ransom…probably his people will pay a good price for him,” said Whisp. “I guess we’ll have to free General Gully then,” said Stan Wizard. Soon our heroes began fighting Whisp’s gang and soon our heroes defeated them. Slaka then free General Gully who then went to attack Whisp’s gang. “Hey I just remembered something about King Cecrops,” said Riddle Fox. 

“What little buddy,” asked Stan Wizard? “King Cecrops is a legendary wizard, maybe we can learn something from him,” said Riddle Fox. “A chance to learn more magical abilities from a legendary king wizard, I’m in,” said Slaka. “But what about the Magical Council,” asked Stan Wizard? “We’ll still go there after we see King Cecrops, now how do we get there is the greater question,” asked Riddle Fox? “What about General Gully, he was headed there,” said Slaka. “Good idea, hey General Gully get over here,” yelled Riddle Fox. General Gully came towards our heroes. “Hey General Gully…can you take us to King Cecrops,” asked Riddle Fox. General Gully nodded and then hugged Riddle Fox. “Okay, I get it you’ll take us to him…now let’s go see a legendary king,” said Riddle Fox. Off our heroes went to King Cecrops kingdom. But would King Cecrops teach them anything? I sense something bad is going to happen to our heroes!

Now we go to Patrick Pangolin talking to Harris the Hare. “Look Mr. Pangolin, I’ll pay the money when I can…I know I have a gambling problem but I’ll pay the money back,” cried Harris the Hare. “Alright, I’ll give you three more days, have fun three days Mr. Hare,” said Patrick Pangolin. Harris the Hare then fled the scene and Patrick was just about to leave when he overheard Whisp talking to Salizard. “What the…Whisp is working with Salizard, I better hear what they’re up to,” said Patrick Pangolin to himself. Patrick overheard Salizard saying that King Lark has joined Moeguya and now Salizard wanted Whisp’s gang to get the key to the Demon Door. If Whisp’s gang gets the key to the Demon Door and gives it to Salizard, Moeguya will defiantly be freed. “I better warn Stan about this,” said Patrick Pangolin. Patrick then fled the scene and headed to find Stan before it was too late. Now we go we go to our heroes where they’ve just made it to King Cecrops’ castle. 

General Gully then salutes our heroes and then General Gully fled the scene. “Off you go to see the master,” said Riddle Fox. Our heroes soon entered the throne room of King Cecrops. King Cecrops is has a human upper body and the waist of a snake. “Who are you three and what are you doing in my kingdom,” asked King Cecrops. “We came to learn magic from you…you’re a legend,” said Riddle Fox. “So you know me…did you know me enough that I gave Dark Mark a heads up that you three would be here to learn magic from me,” said King Cecrops. “Wait…Dark Mark knows we’re here because you told him, but how did you know we were coming,” asked Stan Wizard. “I told him,” said a mysterious voice. Just then Kyle Wizard stood beside King Cecrops and laughed evilly. “Brother, you have lost, so much for your quest,” said Kyle Wizard. “I’m not finished yet….hey King Cecrops, if I bet you in a magic battle will you let us go,” said Stan Wizard. “Alright, I’ll play your little game, you fight me in a magic battle and if you defeat me, I will let you go, let’s fight,” said King Cecrops. King Cecrops pulled out his magic wand and Stan pulled his magic wand out too. “Good luck my friend,” said Slaka. 

Soon Stan and King Cecrops began fighting each other. But before King Cecrops could win the fight, Stan uses his wand to conjure up a huge rock. The huge rock that Stan conjured up landed on top of King Cecrops head. King Cecrops was knocked out. “Now time to get you brother,” said Stan. But Kyle Wizard disappeared and soon demons were all over the castle. “Let’s fight these demons,” cried Stan Wizard. Soon our heroes fought the demons and after a couple of hours they killed all the demons. Just then King Cecrops awoke and looked around his castle. “Where and who am I,” asked King Cecrops. “Watch this guys,” whispered Riddle Fox. Riddle Fox then flew towards King Cecrops. “Why your name is Mr. Cecrops and you’re our trainee in the art of wizardry, I’m Riddle Fox and those two are Stan Wizard and Slaka, we’re your teachers, want to help us in our quest to the Magical Council,” said Riddle Fox. “Sure, if you guys are my teachers I need guidance from my masters of magic…which is you three,” said Mr. Cecrops (King Cecrops). Now our heroes have a new wizard ally and his name is Mr. Cecrops the brainwashed former king. Our heroes were leaving the castle when Patrick Pangolin ran towards our heroes. “Stan we have a huge problem, Whisp’s gang is working with Salizard and they are going to get the key to the Demon Door, if the Demon Door opens Moeguya will soon be free once more,” cried Patrick. 

“Okay we’ll try to stop Whisp’s gang…now where is this key to the Demon Door,” asked Stan Wizard. “I’ll take you there…oh and when you see a cave the key’s inside there, have fun,” said Patrick Pangolin. Patrick then snapped his fingers and soon our heroes were teleported to a cave. “That Patrick guy said the key’s in the cave, now let’s get it before the bad guys do,” said Riddle Fox. Our heroes soon entered the cave and they dodged many traps within it. Our heroes soon saw Whisp’s gang about to steal the key. “Not so fast Whisp…it’s time for us to kick your ass again,” said Stan. “Guys keep those losers busy while I get the key,” said Whisp. Soon our heroes were fighting Grag, Senp, and Timmy Tanuki while Whisp grabbing the key. Whisp grabbed the key but then he tripped and fell into burning hot lava below the location of the key. “Oh my god…Whisp is dead…my best friend,” cried Senp. Senp, Grag, and Timmy Tanuki started crying over the death of their leader Whisp. “So did we win or what,” asked Riddle Fox. Just then Whisp flew out of the lava. “Damn I have the key…now you should call me Whisp the ghost, come on boys we have some money to make,” yelled Whisp the ghost. Whisp flew off with the key to the Demon Door. Now we finally know how Whisp became a ghost. But can our heroes still save the day? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment