Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Day 1 in Stingray Seas!


I was a merman again, Holly Dog was a merdog again, and Budweiser the Turtle was still a box turtle. We were swimming when all of a sudden, we saw Sting the Stingray. “Hey Sting, what are you up to,” asked Bucky. “I was just on my way home, but there are all these monsters swimming around and now I’m scared,” said Sting the Stingray. Soon some Water Demons swam towards us, we killed all of them. “Help,” yelled a mysterious voice. It was a mermaid. “What’s wrong,” said Sting the Stingray. “I’m trapped in a net, some guy wearing a prison uniform put it over me, and he said he was looking for some kind of treasure,” said the mermaid. “Fred, he must be following us, Sting use your stinging powers to free the mermaid, I’m going to look for Fred,” said Bucky. “What should we do,” said Holly Dog. “Ah guys, not to be rude but…,” said Budweiser the Turtle. It was a bunch of Water Demons, and Fred was riding one of the Water Demons. Fred was wearing scuba diving gear. “The treasure is mine,” yelled Fred. A battle was about to start!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment