Monday, July 21, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Super Spotty 2008!


At Coyote Corp headquarters Coyote was building on an army Robo-Spotty robots when from out of nowhere he heard a window break. Coyote went to see what the problem was and soon he saw that it was Terry the Tapir who broke through his window. “Who the hell are you,” yelled Coyote. “Look, I’m Terry the Tapir, I escaped from jail and came here to make a deal,” said Terry the Tapir. “What kind of a deal do you want to make with me,” asked Coyote. “Look at my fists, these babies are made out of pure Rainbow Rock and it’s enough to knock out maybe even kill Super Spotty, so, can you pay me to kill Super Spotty or what,” asked Terry the Tapir. “Hmmm, I won’t pay you unless you bring Super Spotty’s corpse back here, so yes I think we can work together,” said Coyote. “Alright, now before I go, do you have any liquor, because I haven’t had a drink in a long time man,” said Terry the Tapir. “I have some whiskey in my office, I’ll give you some cause I’m not a big drinker,” said Coyote. Then Coyote gave Terry the Tapir the bottle of whiskey and Terry finished the whole bottle in five seconds. “Now that’s a whiskey, hey what’s that,” cried Terry the Tapir. Then Terry the Tapir pointed to something hanging over a ledge in Coyote’s lab, and Coyote went to check it out and it was Robo-Spotty 4.0 and he was badly damaged. “God, I haven’t seen this model of Robo-Spotty software in years, well, I guess I can pull the Rainbow Rock power source out of it and use it for the newer models,” said Coyote. Then just as Coyote was about to take out the Rainbow Rock power source, Robo-Spotty 4.0 started choking Coyote. “Holy crap, that robot is hurting Coyote, I guess I should do something to help him,” said Terry the Tapir. Then Terry the Tapir punched Robo-Spotty 4.0 in the head, and that punch turned Robo-Spotty 4.0 off. “Why would that droid do that,” asked Coyote. “Maybe he was angry at you for building those other robots that looked just like him,” said Terry the Tapir. “Oh speaking of Robo-Spottys, I was going to unleash my army of Robo-Spottys into the city, that would maybe keep Super Spotty busy before you kill him,” said Coyote. “Alright, tomorrow I’ll kick Super Spotty’s sorry ass and make a couple of bucks off it,” yelled Terry the Tapir. Then Terry the Tapir and Coyote started laughing evilly. Now our adventure begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment