Monday, July 21, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Super Spotty 2006!


Super Spotty and Super Beardy were the most popular super heroes in their home city and Coyote the billionaire coyote who has his own technology company. But Coyote has one dream to find a way to copy Super Spotty’s powers for money. He will make a fortune. “Now how do I kill Super Spotty I most find his weakness,” yelled Coyote. Super Spotty and Super Beardy were fighting Dr. Duck with the help of Spotty Jr. from a headset. “Dad use your laser vision and aim at his head,” said Spotty Jr. from the headquarters. Super Spotty knocked out Dr. Duck with his laser vision. Soon Spotty Jr. called 911 and Dr. Duck went to jail. “Nice work Spotty,” said Super Beardy. Now we go to Ghost’s Underworld lair. “Damn how am I going to kill Super Spotty and Super Beardy my plans always fail,” yelled Ghost. Ghost is Super Spotty #1 super villain. He was petting his skeleton cat. “Zombie Guards find me someone who can kill Super Spotty want I have an idea,” yelled Ghost. Coyote did find Super Spotty’s weakness it was a rock call Rainbow Rock. “Yes this will weaken Super Spotty and soon I can get some of his DNA and make the super suit and I will be wearing a suit powered by Rainbow Rock,” yelled Coyote. Will are heroes stop the two foes nobody knows!  

No comments:

Post a Comment