Monday, July 21, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Spotty’s Caveman!


“Hey son, come down here,” yelled Spotty. Spotty Jr. came running down stairs. “What is it dad, I was kind of playing World of Warcraft with my friends,” said Spotty Jr. “Son, I just bought a new freezer, it only cost me 99 cents,” said Spotty. “How did you get a freezer for 99 cents,” asked Spotty Jr. “It was used by someone else, now had me the food on the table, we have to keep it cold you know,” said Spotty. “Alright dad,” said Spotty Jr. Then Spotty opened the freezer door and screamed. “Dad, what’s wrong,” asked Spotty Jr. Then Spotty pointed at the inside of the freezer and a man was inside. “Wow, how did you not notice a man frozen in a freezer that cost 99 cents,” asked Spotty Jr. “I never thought to look inside, but my son, we can make money off of this,” said Spotty. The next day! “Hurry, hurry, hurry, see the man that’s frozen in ice, it will only cost $5, and if want a picture will him, $8,” said Spotty. Then Spotty Jr. came walking over. “Dad, what are you doing,” asked Spotty Jr. “Son, I’m in the freak show business, now that I have an ice man, but somehow people aren’t coming,” yelled Spotty. Then Michael and Jordan came walking by. “Hey Spotty what’s up with you lately,” asked Michael. “I found an ice man, and now he’s a part of my freak show, would you guys like to see him,” asked Spotty. Michael and Jordan walked over to the ice man. “Hey Spotty, could we take this ice man back to our lab,” asked Jordan. “Why, and you have to pay me $5,” said Spotty. “Spotty, we can try to bring this man back to life, we have the technology,” said Michael. “Back to life, dad, this could help people know how people in his time lived, let’s give Michael and Jordan the ice man,” said Spotty Jr. “Alright, let’s play god,” said Spotty. Now the ice man was going to be brought back to life. Will he like the future? We’ll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment