Monday, July 21, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Spotty goes to Australia!


“Dad, why are we going to Australia again,” asked Spotty Jr. “Son, I wanted to go to Outback Steakhouse for dinner tonight, and that’s why we’re going to Australia,” said Spotty. “Dad, we could have just gone to the Outback Steakhouse that was five blocks away from our house,” said Spotty Jr. “Well, I least you get a vacation and besides they’ll have Outback Steakhouses in Australia,” said Spotty. “God I’m living with an idiot,” said Spotty Jr. to himself. Soon Spotty and Spotty Jr. were in Australia. “Son, remember one thing about Australia, there toilets go backwards when the flush, now let’s find an Outback Steakhouse in Sydney,” said Spotty. Soon they were walking out of the airport and little did they know Coyote was watching them. “What is Spotty doing in Australia, oh great, I get a vacation and he’s here, well I guess I’ll do what I always do when he’s here, try to kill him,” said Coyote to himself. Then Spotty Jr. turns around and he sees Coyote. “Dad, we have to get in the freaking car,” cried Spotty Jr. “Why son,” asked Spotty. “Just get in the car….now,” cried Spotty Jr. Then Spotty and Spotty Jr. got in a taxi and rode off. “Damn, well I guess I’ll have to follow them,” said Coyote. Now we go to Spotty and Spotty Jr. eating at a restaurant. “Great all they have here are Hungry Jack's…man this sucks,” said Spotty. “Well at least we get to see some kangaroos, in the wild,” said Spotty Jr. “Yah, but I never knew they do pranks on people,” said Spotty. Then Spotty looks out the window and sees a person walking. Then a kangaroo hops towards him and then the kangaroo pulls down the person’s pants. “I think kangaroos are mischievous, I just feel sorry for the next guy who gets his pants pulled down by a kangaroo,” said Spotty. Then Spotty and Spotty Jr. walked out of the Hungry Jack’s and then a kangaroo started following them. “Oh look dad, that kangaroo is following us,” said Spotty Jr. Then the kangaroo walked towards Spotty and kicked him in the nuts. “Dam it he’s strong for a little guy,” said Spotty. Then the kangaroo walked up to Spotty and took his wallet. Then the kangaroo hopped away with Spotty’s wallet. “So what should we do now,” asked Spotty Jr. “Catch that kangaroo,” yelled Spotty. What will happen next? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment