Monday, July 21, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Killing Mr. Mole!


Stork was getting ready for work. “Today’s the big day Bark old buddy, the day I can ask my boss Mr. Mole for the week off, so that you, me and Ashley Stork can go to a house on a lake for a 7-day vacation, good bye Bark,” yelled Stork. Then Stork walked out to his car, and Bark went fast to sleep. Now we go to Stork’s office at Mole’s Insurance Company (yes Stork is an insurance salesman). Stork saw his work friends, Deer and Termite. “Hey guys what’s up,” asked Stork. “Nothing much, we just have to go to a meeting, Mr. Mole has an announcement,” said Deer. “Yah, I hope he’ll give us more money, I need food you know,” said Termite. “But you eat wood,” said Deer. “Its food to me,” said Termite. Now we go to the meeting. “You see my honorable employees, we need to make some money around here, so I want all of you to work for me every day, and you’re only day off is Christmas, now get to work,” yelled Mr. Mole well smoking a cigar. “But Mr. Mole, I have plans next week for a vacation,” yelled Stork. “Cancel them, any more questions,” yelled Mr. Mole. Then everybody left the meeting room and went back to work. Now we go to Stork’s lunch break. “Man, I can’t tell Ashley that I have to cancel my vacation, she’ll be heartbroken,” said Stork well eating a sandwich. “I thought me and Mole were friends, why does he want us working until Christmas, that’s not fair,” yelled Deer well drinking coffee. “You know, I have an idea about how to change Mr. Mole’s mind,” said Termite well eating a piece of wood. “What,” asked Stork. “We should kidnap Mr. Mole, and hold him hostage till he gives us what we want,” said Termite. “Dude, that’s against the law we’ll go to jail,” said Deer. “No, look here’s my plan, what will do is make a decoy, someone they’ll think kidnapped Mr. Mole, and the decoy will take the blame, so are you guys with me” asked Termite. “I’m in, because if that’s the only way to change Mr. Mole’s mind,” said Deer. “I’m in too, because that asshole won’t give me my 7-day vacation,” said Stork. “Okay, let’s kidnap Mr. Mole,” said Termite. “Yah, but there’s only one problem, who’s going to be the decoy,” asked Deer. “I know who,” said Stork. What will happen next? Nobody knows! 

No comments:

Post a Comment