Monday, July 21, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: The Return of Mr. Mole!


“Well Bark old buddy I’m going to work, I’ll be home soon,” said Stork. Bark licked Stork and then Stork left for work. Stork then went to grab a cup of coffee when he soon spotted a homeless person who looked familiar. “Excuse me, but do I know you sir,” asked Stork. “Ah, no, but can you spare some change,” asked the homeless guy. “Wait a minute, you’re Mr. Mole, but I thought I killed you,” cried Stork. “Alright you caught me, and you didn’t kill me but don’t shout it to the heavens,” said Mr. Mole (homeless guy). “How are you still alive, I went to your funeral,” asked Stork. “I fake my death with the help of Termite, I fake my death so I could live my dream job, being a professional homeless person, so I gave Termite my insurance company and I faked my death so I could live my dream without being rectitude,” said Mr. Mole. “Just too be on the safe side and see if you’re really Mr. Mole, I’m going to take you to a friend of mine and get a DNA test to see if you’re the real deal,” said Stork. “Fine, if it will shut you up, I’ll go with you, begging hasn’t paid the bills recently,” said Mr. Mole. Soon Stork took Mr. Mole to Professor Smith’s laboratory for a DNA test. “Alright, we have this hobo’s DNA and I have Mr. Mole’s on file, we’ll see if they match up, it’ll be done in five days, so I’ll call you when the tests come back,” said Professor Smith. Soon Stork and Mr. Mole left Professor Smith’s laboratory and Stork went to work with Mr. Mole. “Mr. Mole, I have to work now, you explore you’re old office, you’ll stay with me until the DNA test come in, now have fun and don’t get out of my sight,” said Stork. Soon Mr. Mole went to see what happened to his old business. “Man, this sure does bring back memories, let me see my old office,” said Mole. Mole then went into his old office and in it was Termite. “Yah I’ll tee-off with you…, hold on Coyote…Mole is that you,” cried Termite. “Yes it’s me, Stork knows we faked my death and now he gave my DNA to this scientist guy, but I came back in here to get a job, so what do you say,” asked Mole. “Well, I do have a job opened, just to be nice I’ll give it to you, welcome back to the Termite Insurance family, Mr. Mole,” said Termite. “Great,” said Mole. “Oh yah, I married your wife,” said Termite. “You little…,” said Mole. Now Mr. Mole is working for his old company again, but he may not have the job for long!

No comments:

Post a Comment