Monday, July 21, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Spotty Goes to Japan!


Spotty, Beardy, and Spotty Jr. were flying to Japan to go to a Japanese toaster convention. And as they were flying in Godzilla was destroying Tokyo. “Dude, it’s Godzilla and he’s attacking Tokyo,” said Spotty Jr. “Wow, I hope King Kong is here,” said Spotty. “It says in the brochure, Godzilla is always here at 3 p.m.,” said Beardy. Then they landed in a Japanese airport. “Hey look, it’s Mario,” yelled Spotty. “Hey, I thought you lived in Japan,” asked Spotty Jr. “No, I only work for Nintendo in Japan, but I go home to Italy,” said Mario. “I thought you lived in the Mushroom Kingdom,” said Beardy.  “Hey you guys can I just go on my plane or not,” yelled Mario. “Bye Jumpman,” yelled Spotty. “It’s Mario you idiot, I used to be Jumpman, I hated that name so much I changed it,” yelled Mario. “Gosh, I’m so sorry,” said Spotty. Then they were out in Japan, when all of a sudden they saw Coyote. “Coyote, what are you doing here,” said Beardy. “What, one of my company’s headquarters is in Japan, I’m here on a business trip,” said Coyote. “Will keep an eye on you Coyote, stay out of trouble,” said Spotty. “I will, but my giant robot says something else,” said Coyote. “What was that,” asked Spotty Jr. “Oh nothing, you’ll find out,” said Coyote. What is Coyote really up too? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment